Chapter 5: Gareth and Aniki!

Shirou pov

*Clap!*

Morgan:"shirou!"

I place a cup of tea Infront of her.

Shirou:"please enjoy."

Morgan:"thank you....hm~it still delicious as yesterday,this is what I expected from Fairy knight shirou."

Shirou:"thank you for the praise...."

It been one day since I join the Fairy knight club and I was grant the title fairy knight shirou.

*RING!!!!*

the school bell just ring that mean the start of the school period.

Shirou:"sorry pres-i mean you're highness but it time for me to go toward my class."

Morgan:"yes go on and don't forget to come after school and prepare me a tea."

Shirou:"I try to find time for it."

One of the rule in this club is that I must speak like a knight from medieval times.

I open the door and step out of the club room.
__________________________________________

Shirou pov

Location:Art Room

???:"Hello everyone lete introduce myself as I am your art teacher!"

Da vinci:"you all can call me da Vinci!"

Currently it the first period which is art lessons and who would guess the famous da Vinci would become my teacher.

Da vinci:"now for your first lesson is....to draw your friend face!!!"

Huh no giving us a lesson and straight to drawing.

Da vinci:"you all pick a partner and draw them very carefully because I want to check all of your art skill."

Atalanta:"basically you just want to test us?"

Da vinci:"yes and I forgot to bring the stuff that I should use to teach you all tehee!"

Pick a partner huh....I look toward astolfo he already partner up with the guy name sieg if I remember...

???:"hey do you have a partner yet?"

Hmm I look behind me to see...wait what is her name again... Gareth right?

Shirou:"umm are you perhaps Gareth?"

Gareth:"yes! I'm glad you remembered my name!"

Shirou:"and to your question before I do not have a partner yet."

Gareth:"let be a partner then!!!"

Why is she so cheerful?

Shirou:"sure."

We both sit on the chair that was in the art room and face each other with a pencil and drawing block in hand.

Da vinci:"ok you all can start while I'm getting a coffee for myself ciao!"

The teacher start to brew a coffee in the room...is that ok?

Gareth:"you're mister Emiya right?"

Shirou:"ah yes and please don't call me mister,we literally in the same age and class,you can call me just shirou is fine."

Gareth:"I see,then you can call me Gareth!"

I smile and start to make a sketch of her face.... first draw a circle....now the jawline....let start with her eyes.