Chapter 11: Boys will Always Be Boys

[ shirou pov] [ school ]

Currently I'm in an empty toilet. From what I seen and heard, there's no one in here beside me.

Why I just stand and not go taking piss..well it because there is a rule that I must follow.

The unwritten rules of men's toilets that every gent should follow.

To the male half of the population of Leicester reading this is pointless.

You should already know these rules, passed down through the generations, from father to son, since the dawn of the urinal.

To the female half of you, this is equally pointless - but hopefully enlightening.

Because there are rules to how to use a public toilet if you are a chap in need of relief.

1.Select the appropriate urinal

A big one this.You enter an empty bathroom, you must take the space at the end, farthest from the door.The next to arrive can then pick the other end, and should a third person need to use the facilities, they can take the middle.

Only use a urinal next to someone when there's no choice but to. It's just polite.

2.No chit chat

Don't strike up a conversation while you're urinating.

Only a few stock quips are alllowed.Think along this lines of 'room for a little one' or 'so this is where everyone's hanging out' and you're there.

3.Pick your stance.

Stand close. Don't splay your legs. No trousers round the ankles. And no one hand on the back wall tripod stances please.

If you decide to use a cubicle, lock it up and nobody's going to judge - but keep your urinal behaviour to the basics.

4.wash your hands.

Please wash your hands...if not it's gross.

5.Wipe clean surfaces.

Legend has it that ladies' bathrooms more often than not have carpets.

I can't confirm this.

If you see a carpet, gents, you've taken a wrong turn.

Lastly, please practice your aim.

Don't be an animal, aim for the drains please!

That is the unwritten rules that men need to follow. It was pass through genes and dna. If there is a man not following this rule... please check a professional.

With the rule have been state, it's time for me to get to the business.

There is five urinal inside the room, I walk in majestic pace to the last one that is on the end of the urinal... meaning the fifth slot.

As I arrive at the destination of my destiny. I open my belt and zip releasing<<The Bone Of My Sword>> into the world.

As I was about to do the job...the door open! An unexpected male arrived!!!

The man have a messy black hair while wearing a black glasses. I know him, from the information that astolfo gave me. His name is Shiki Tohno from class-1A.