Chapter 6: Hangout /Daycare

[Hangout]

[Emiya household]

Shirou is currently laying on the floor while reading his newly bought book called Genshin: oath under snow,it is an interesting book.

It is about a boy after buying time for her sister,he was Isekai into the world of teyvat and in search for her sister while dealing with that world and people shenanigans.

Shirou:"it is an interesting book,but the update is slow,I heard one chapter in two weeks or maybe even a month ,the author name is imransolar,wonder what he is actually doing?"

*Ring~!*

Illya:"I get it!"

Shirou continue to read while scratching his back...

Shirou:"why is the character venti remind me of astolfo?hehe paimon is funny.....why does albedo giving me the Fullmetal alchemist vibe...."

Illya:"kyaaahhhh!!!"

Kiritsugu push the button on the wall making arms contender fall from the ceiling into his hand.

Shirou put the book down and materialize a long sword...

Illya:"there is a cute girl Infront of the door and she is looking for oni-chan!!!"

Everyone in the house stay quiet....
Until...

Irisveil:"REALLY!!WHERE!!"

IRISVEIL immediately make her way to the door.

Kiritsugu and shirou relax a bit.

Kiritsugu peek from the other room and look shirou...

Kiritsugu:" a cute girl searching for you...proud of ya."

He said before going to his wive.

Shirou:"cute girl?the girl I know is tomoe,osakabehime,gareth,Mordred,Morgan, melusine,barghest and baobhan."

Shirou sigh and put the book on the shelf before make his way to front door.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course it 'she'

Astolfo:"yahoo shirou!"

Irisveil:"kyah such cute girl!"

Miyu:"woah..."

Chloe:"man oni-chan is such a player~"

Illya:"k-kawai!!!"

Kiritsugu nod .

Shirou..

He lose every light in his eyes....

Shirou:"astolfo why are you here?"

Astolfo:"to ask you to hangout,what else!"

Shirou:"why didn't you tell me day before and I would get ready."