Chapter 7: sister?

[shirou pov]

Currently me, astolfo, Mordred and sieg are at the school rooftop. We are playing the new multiplayer game that just comes out.

Astolfo:"No!!!the boss has a third phase!!!!why does every game have this!!!!"

Shirou:"Mordred you're the fighter and I will support you with my arrow!"

Mordred:"got it!!!"

Sieg:"here I heal you."

We furiously smash the button on the phone screen, the boss is one of the hardest bosses and that is not the problem!

The problem is class is starting in just two minutes so we need to deal with this!

Astolfo:"my ults is ready in ten seconds!"

Sieg:"ok everyone I'm gonna give you all every buff so finish it!!!"

Mordred:"Take this you shitty bastard!!!!"

Shirou:"Take this Caladbold!!!"

Astolfo:"DIE!!!!!!!!"

our character on the screen for multiple poses as they released their ultimate attack on the boss.

[Boss defeat! You obtained a Bow Of Paradox]

Yosh I got the rare weapons!!!

Mordred:"fwuuu!that was hard but it worth!I got Blade of Purgatory!"

Astolfo:"yeah!I finally got the material need for my class legendary weapons."

Sieg:"I level up enough to unlock my class secret magic."

We all talk about our in game experience....it was fun.

I used to play game alone or with my siblings...but the feeling of playing with friends is different....I feel happy.

Astolfo:"we need to get ready!"

Mordred:"ready?"

Astolfo:"yes!next week a new events will be released and their are new skill for each class that I heard is op!"

Shirou:"then we need to prepare so that we can run the event much easier."

Astolfo gives me a thumbs up.

Sieg:"wait....are we not late for class?"

.
.
.
.
.
Mordred:"fuck!!!"

Astolfo:"rider go Brrr!!!!"

Sieg:"let go shirou."

Shirou:"sure!"

We immediately ran toward our class,  hopefully the teacher is not there yet.

Hmmm?

Why did Mordred stop all of sudden, astolfo and sieg didn't realize and keep moving but I stop.

Her eyes is like their are gazing at someone....I look to where she is looking.

Someone that I saw at the day I first step my foot on this school.

Artoria-senpai.

She is looking back at us....no at Mordred....they both have blonde hair and green emerald eyes....they must be related.

Mordred:"tch!"

Mordred suddenly start running again leaving me behind....I look back to see senpai looking at me....before wave her hand.

Ummm I wave back awkwardly ......she smile at me......

*Budump!*

She have a beauty that is unmatched.....there is only thing I can do now.....run.