Chapter 15: Forest Of Reverse.

*thud!*

I successfully landed on the ground with the help of melusine. Thanks to her dragon traits she has a pair of dragon wings that help us slowly glide down.

Now looking at the surroundings...woah this place sure is magical....the mana around here feel more dense than the one on the surface.

Forest Of Reverse is located inside the earth and it place where many phantasmal beings lived.

Is it safe to put the live of the students in such dangerous place? Who knows... That principal probably laughing as he look at his students suffer.

*Twitch!*

Hmm? It seems melusine is tugging my my sleeve trying to get my attention. What are you a child? Just say my name.

"Oi you just think of something rude right." She gave a me a glare as her pupils sharpen like a dragon eyes.

"No..." I said before giving her a headpat...which somehow calm her down...is she the type that like to be pat.

"Hmm~... anyway enough! The other will appear soon." She said.

Ah right there are other that going to join us...I wonder who's the other five is? Since everyone from different class it might be awkward.

!!! I heard a rustling sound from the bush
And prepare to engage in any combat.

A girl with a short black hair appears with a single knife on her hand look at us with a blank face.

I turn around as four other people come out and reveal themselves to us.

Eh?

Everyone look at each other before suddenly a bright light shine making us close our eyes before opening it back.

I feel a weight on my left wrist...

"The hell?" I mutter looking at the watch

Suddenly the screen turns on showing an image of the principal zelretch.

<< Yo! Everyone if you are watching this that means you all already found your teammates. This thing is called U-Coded. It will tell which one is your teammates and their information so that you can know more about them.>>

<< You can use this to find your teammates if they somehow get lost. There is also an emergency button which you can press to call the teacher if anything dangerous happened.>>

<<With that good luck on hunting and also there are many functions on the watch so try experimental on it.>>

The screen closes.

Thank you for the explanation I guess....huh?

<<Biometric Data Scanning...DNA Granted.... Shirou Emiya.>>