Chapter 8:Club Problem

[location:club Room]

[Shirou pov]

Shirou:"here."

Morgan:"thank you shirou."

Barghest:"Thank you for the tea."

Melusine:"ooh it's already tea time time!"

Baobhan:"snack!"

Currently I'm in the club room after school, Morgan senpai asked me to come here after the school is over.

When I arrived she ordered me to serve her tea which I prepared enough for everyone.

Apparently she has something important to discuss with all the members.

I take a seat and enjoy the tea....

Morgan*sip*:"fuuh~that was good...now you are all probably wondering why I ask you to come here correct."

Barghest:"yes I was wondering that."

Shirou:"Is it because you want my tea?"

Morgan:"well that's one reason but no....the real reason is...."

Four:"the real reason is?"

Morgan senpai slammed the table!

Morgan:"I have not made an appearance since chapter 4!!!!"

Melusine:"that's what you worried about your highness."

Morgan:"of course someone like me should always appear in every chapter!"

Baobhan:"I agree with your majesty!"

.....huh....is she upset that she has not appeared lately.....

Shirou:"ummm Morgan senpai....it has only been four chapters since your introduction."

Morgan:"so what! I'm at what our audience wants!my attention to them!"

Shirou:"but you can't...if you feature in every chapter,the other characters can't play their roles."

Barghest:"I agree with him your highness."

Morgan pout before standing up and pointing at me.

Morgan:"don't you agree with him!and you shirou you're not one to talk!"

Eh!?

Morgan:"in every chapter you appear!what with that!"

Melusine:"ummm your highness....you know that his the protagonist of the story right...even the summary has his name in it,here."

She opened her phone to our story page.

Morgan:"I don't care!you don't know what it feels like to be the side character

Morgan:"I don't care!you don't know what it feels like to be the side character."

......I don't know how to respond to her......