Chapter 9:A Bar?

[shirou pov]

[Time:6.46 pm]

Currently I'm walking home with Morgan senpai after she gave me the legendary lap pillow.

After such events it will be mostly awkward for me to say anything to her.

Not everyday a guy get a lap pillow from a beautiful girl....even now I still remember the feeling....her lap was soft and it was so relaxing when my head on her thighs.......

Eversince I enter the school,I saw that many students were indeed beautiful or handsome....

Me?I think my look is ok I guess....

I glance at Morgan senpai who is humming sound of music that I don't know....

To think that such beautiful senpai give a lowly person a lap pillow.....my luck today must be high.

Morgan:"Emiya, thank you for escort me,but you don't need longer have to."

I raise my eyebrows.

Shirou:"are you sure?"

Morgan:"yes,I will be going left to the train station and on the right is your way toward your home correct."

Ah she is right my way home is on the right...I didn't realize because just now I was thinking about the event....

Shirou:"I see but are you sure, I'm just worry.."

Morgan:"fufu~you don't have to,if anyone dare to make move on me....hehehehehe they froze to death hehehehheehe~"

Definitely not a red flag!just a normal senpai!

Shirou:"I see, be careful then senpai, Goodnight and bye senpai!"

I turn around and was about to leave until a hand tug my sleeve.

Shirou:"senpai?"

Morgan shove her phone Infront of me.

Morgan:"even though we are in the same club,we don't have each other contacts right....so here is mine and give your's to me."

She is right I don't have her contact information yet.....hmmm why is her face red?

We exchange our number...

Morgan(mutter):"this is the first time I have a man number except father...."

Shirou:"did you said something senpai?"

Morgan:"No!"

Oh...I definitely thought I heard she said something but it just probably my imagination.

I wave a goodbye to senpai and went on my way.

___________________________________________

[Few minutes later]

Ughhh I want to go to bed....my muscles is sore from the fight with Pendragon senpai.

Grrrrrr...

I'm also hungry...

I look around for any restaurant but there is not... probably because it a place where there not many people pass here...

Just as I was about to starved to death....just kidding don't need to exaggerated it.

I saw shop that have light on...the sign say is open....

I pull my wallet and look that I have .... probably enough money....

I should at least eat before go to bed.

I approach the door before open it and the bell on the door ring.