Chapter 12: Normal day at Gym Class

[ shirou pov ]

Currently it the gym class and scat-i mean shishou is monitoring the gym class. Her gaze was scary enough that it makes me wonder...is she on her period?

!!!

I quickly turn my head away as she just glare at me. Even now she's not stopping it....older woman is scary.

With that said, the class is doing a simple obstacle course.why? Because she said " you maggots can't even move properly! If you want to become a fly then start by crawling!!!"....

Yet we're not doing anything related to crawling instead it just a simple running, jumping and push up.

I quickly push any thoughts away regarding the exercise plan and just stretch.

Though....what is those people doing?

From the side-line three people are watching the class. Teacher of magecraft class, Teacher of Archery class and the principal.

Merlin, Artemis and zelretch.

"Don't mind us Young Emiya." Zelretch wave his hand toward me with a sly smirk.

Can he read my mind?

"Yes."

..........that is not creepy whatsoever.......

"Maggots line up!"

All of class 1-B line up with different groups which separate between boys and girls... though astolfo is standing in between.... you're a boy.

"Today not only are we going to test your physical limit but also your fast reaction and application of mana."

She said as she pulled out a black glasses and put them on before pushing it up making the cringe anime wee- ah she glared at me. Is everyone here able to read my mind or is it just me being so obvious.

"In this training you all will fight between each other to become the number one. The last three places will receive a puni- a nice gift from me." She said that with a crazy smile.... I heard punishment.

"The first place will get a grail piece."

Huh? A Grail piece?

"What is a Grail piece?" Gray ask timidly...cute.

"Yeah what that? Some sort of coupon?" Jalter said while glaring at kama who just smirked while trying to show off her body to ritsuka.

"Ok everyone let me tell you about the grail piece." Ah it's Merlin-sensei from the magecraft department...

I heard a lot of rumors about this guy. Apparently he was considered the most powerful wizard or magician of all time. Able to look into a far away future and able to make a beast a sleep.

But most things I heard about him...is that he's a giant pervert. Sometimes disguise himself as a girl, stole people panties, look into girl dream, charming a lot of woman....oi why are you smirking at me!huh wanna die!!!!

"Ok let me explain you all about the grail system. First there will be a seven test will be held and each winner will get one piece before able to perform a holy grail."

"If say someone win three while another person win four. By the time the last piece was obtain,those two need to fight to decide who can keep all the piece."

"Not only yours class but other class also have their own grail. By the time a single person obtain a holy grail in each class. Meaning seven class and seven representative need to fight in order to achieve The Greater Grail."

Greater grail...hm?

"Hey sieg, Atalanta...you both ok?"

"I don't know but I got the feeling of deja Vu." Sieg tremble a bit hearing the word greater grail.