࿓࿔ 𝒪.𝓃𝑒 ༄༅

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙍𝙀 sitting in the corner of the room all alone

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙍𝙀 sitting in the corner of the room all alone.you are always alone in kindergarten since your only friend is your mother and father.you heard there will be a new kid but you don't care.you want to finish your drawing since it is basically the only talent you have.

suddenly the popular and funny kid takes your paper and looks at it.
„wow y/n i didn't know you could draw"the blond haired boy shouts.
„can we be friends?"he asks you with amazement.
you just nod and he quickly grabs your wrist and runs outside to the playground.

„my name is denki kaminari! i heard there will be a new kid.how about we try to be her or his friend?"he asks sweetly.
you just shyly nod your head and suddenly miss (random name) comes and calls you all in.

„today we have a new kid who will now visit this kindergarten everyday.do you want me to introduce you?"miss (r/n) asks the black haired boy.

„no!i can do it myself.my name is hanta sero and i hope we can all be friends"he introduces himself with a toothy smile.

you and kaminari look at each other and smile.

he is the one"

★☆★☆★☆

„come on y/n! we will never get to know him when you are always so shy!"your first and only friend whines.
you are scared that the new boy is maybe mean or will make kaminari play less with you.

„but promise to play with me too okey"you mumble while looking down.
„of course!what makes you think i will stop?come on!he's right there"kaminari takes your hand and runs to the new boy.

„hey!you are the new boy aren't you?I'm denki kaminari and this cute girl right here is y/n l/n.can we be fiends?"kaminari confidently introduce you both to the boy while you are hiding behind him.

„sure!but what cute girl are you talking about?"the newbie asks.
„oh she's right-y/n?"he looks around till he notice you behind him.
„here is she!"he pushes you in front of sero „she's a little bit shy so you must be the one starting the conversation"he laughs.

sero smiles at you and you give him a little smile back.

„i guess we are now the coolest trio in existence!"kaminari energetically shouts.

you just nod while sero is chuckling.

„𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓"

𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳! 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩

𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩...
𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 <𝟥
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺!
𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦!
𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬!

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟺𝟽𝟻