࿓࿔ 𝒯.𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ༄༅

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WILL ONLY BE ABOUT THE SPORT FESTIVAL + CUTE MOMENTS W OUT BEST BOY SERO

„𝙊𝙆𝙀𝙔 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎 i have an announcement"aizawa says,getting the attention of your classmates.

his face and arm is covered in bandages.
„sir aizawa you can already teach?you really look hurt i think you should rest-"

„maybe he's already healed?"
„he doesn't really look good..."

you hear your classmates say.
„don't worry about me.the fight is still not over"

„fight?"you hear katsuki being as confused as you.
„you mean..."izuku starts the sentence.
„more villains?!"mineta finishes it.

„yuuei's sport festival is coming closer."he says before he gets interrupted like always.

„the sport festival?"
„normal school stuff?"

„isn't that dangerous?i mean we just figured villains"

„on the contrary! with this we demonstrate our subversive crisis management and the fact that our school has everything under control! we are guarded 5 times better than usual.rather think about what a huge opportunity our sport festival has for all of you.no villain would care about that."aizawa says.

„in an emergency we can cancel"mineta shout in the back of class.

„minoru,don't you know the sport festival of the yuuei?"izuku asks with scared and widen eyes.

„of course i do but that's not the point..."

„our sports festival is one of the biggest events in the whole country!! there used to be the olympic games,which enthralled the whole of japan but as you know, hardly anyone takes part anymore and the games have atrophied but there is an excellent substitute for the olympic games in japan... namely the sports festival of the yuuei."aizawa adds.

„all the superheroes of the nation are watching it"you says excited.

„because they are always looking for people with talent"momo says,sitting behind mineta.

„after graduation i will apply as a sidekick in a professional hero agency"kaminari says.

„many losers miss the jump and remain sidekicks their whole lives and you seem to be one of them"jiro insults your blond haired friend.

you try to hold your laugh but you just need to let it out.

„y/nnnnn don't laugh"he whines.sero in front of you starts laughing too and looks at your cute face.