࿓࿔ 𝒯.𝑒𝓃 ༄༅

𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 can explain more you all suddenly see a dark purple portal coming from the training ground

oh shit

„is this a part of the training?"iida asks.
„no! those are real villains!everyone go with thirteen he will bring y'all to a safe place!"aizawa shouts and goes into a fighting position.

scared you go behind thirteen but the others have other plans.suddenly one of the villains wrap you at random places.
you,izuku,tsu and mineta get send to the shipwreck zone.
no no no what about sero and the others?

izuku sees you panicking and places his hands on your shoulder.he brings you closer and hugs you.
„hey everything's fine okey?they're all safe"he whispers into your ear.
(sorry izubae but this book isn't about you </3)

you nod and follow them.
izuku holds your hand so you two can walk faster.
tsu is jumping behind you with her tongue wrapped around mineta.

after you two fight your way out of the shipwreck zone you see your teacher fighting.

omfg i can see eraserhead in action!!
no focuse!

the blue haired villain closely studies Eraser Head's moves against the other criminals until he decides to confront the hero himself.

he takes advantage of the lapse between eraserhead's erasures and destroys his elbow using his quirk.

the other villain who sensed everyone in different zones turns thirteens quirk on himself and routs the rescue hero.

iida follows thirteens last order and attempts to escape from the usj.

suddenly you hear the blue haired villain call „nomu" to crush your teachers head.
you can only watch in fear while tears start to fall.
suddenly you feel someone grab your shoulder.
you look back to see sero?

„wha-what are-how did you-"
„i have my own way to safe a princess in danger
„he smirks.

not the right time sero...

he wipes your tears away and you hear mineta scream.you look behind yourself to see the villain is about to touch tsu's face.he touches her but nothing happens?

you look back to see your fav hero covered in blood,erasing his quirk.izuku sees that and sends a powerful smash on him.nomu absorbs the impact, protecting his boss from izuku's attack.

izuku surmises that nomu's defenses are likely how the villains plan to take on all might.just before the for you unknown villain and „nomu" kill the three students, all might arrives and saves the day!

all might swiftly save eraserhead and routs the remaining weaker criminals.then he rescues izuku and company and asks them to take eraserhead to safety.despite being unable to see all might move, the villain claims that the symbol of peace is weakening.all might attacks him,but nomu comes to his aid.all might fights nomu until the other villain traps him using a warp gate.he or she attempts to crush all might in the portal while nomu holds him.

izuku rushes back to the scene and the unknown villain attacks him.bakugou saves izuku,blasting him or her and pinning him/her down after exposing his/her physical body.todoroki freezes nomu, allowing all might to get free from the trap.kirishima attacks the blue haired one, but he easily evades.these four students stand by all might in his struggle with the league of villains.the boss is impressed that the students managed to subdue the villains.

nomu suddenly breaks free from todoroki's ice and regenerates its broken limbs.then it attacks bakugou in order to free his villain partner.all might saves bakugou in time but ends up taking a direct hit from nomu as a result.the boys and of course you wish to help all might finish off the villains, but all might tells y'all not to attack and takes nomu on alone.the boss of them plans to kill the students while his partners fight all might.with all of his remaining power, all might takes on nomu alone.

the shockwaves produced by their epic confrontation keeps them both at bay.all might tests the limits of nomu's quirk by going beyond his own limitations.all might manages to slam nomu into the ground and break it beneath him as the students and villains watch in awe.as nomu gets up, all might charges up his finishing move and teaches nomu the meaning of plus ultra by hitting it with a smash so powerful it sends nomu through the roof of the facility.

all might reaches his limit and tries to intimidate them into retreating.they don't take the bait and attack all might.izuku rushes to all might's aid, but they counter with a team maneuver.the weaker villains start to recover and the electric-type villain threatens denki's life.izuku's face is nearly destroyed by the boss of lov, but snipe shoots the villain and saves him.tenya returns to the usj with the ua teachers in tow.snipe shoots him several times and injures him, forcing his partner to shield him.ectoplasm and present mic quickly rout the other villains while thirteen attempts to capture them using their quirk.thirteen nearly captures them, but they manage to warp away in time.

the teachers manage to subdue the remaining criminals and rescue the students from their respective zones.everyone exits the building once things are secure.the villains named tomura shigaraki and kurogiri manage to return to their hideout and nomu is apprehended by the police.detective tsukauchi and the police debrief the students and confirm the status of everyone involved.he confirms you that izuku,,eraserhead and thirteen will all be okay.the students discuss their fights until they are dismissed and return to school.

you still think about everything while taking the person's hand next to you without thinking.

„hey are you okey?they said izuku and all might will be okey so don't worry"the person says with a familiar voice.you look next to you to see sero giving you a little smile.

you smile too while tears run down your face.
his expression soften and he hugs you.
you bury your face in his shoulder (or if you are short chest) while he rubs circles on your back.

𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙮/𝙣...

yeah ik this isn't my writing style and i won't lie and say...i copied it from google but i changed some things so i can insert you/us/your oc but ig that didn't work so well.

i'm just bad at writing fight scenes 😭
sorryyyyy

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟷𝟶𝟽𝟷