࿓࿔ 𝒮.𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ༄༅

okey before we start i would like to say that i 'll skip the fight scenes between katsuki and Izuku and will just skip that arc

okey before we start i would like to say that i 'll skip the fight scenes between katsuki and Izuku and will just skip that arc.i'm really bad at writing fight scenes and those type of a/n will come often in the future since mha is an action anime (kinda).i will concentrate more about sero and y/n-you since this should be a cute love story.
please forgive me!
if you like seeing fight scenes and stuff please tell me and I'll try to do that!
-hannah

𝙊𝙆𝙀𝙔 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎 today we are going to vote who is gonna be the class representative"aizawa announces.

everyone starts to raise their hand beside you.
you never really like being responsible for something and you don't like talking to everyone or in front of the class.

you look around and see bakugou trying to raise his hand as high as he can which makes you chuckle.
you see sero raising his hand too and smile.
he really didn't change...

fʜʙᴀ

elementary school

class representative...everyone is raising their hand.that one girl nobody likes,kaminari,that buy who chocked on a sandwich and more.

you are the only one not raising her hand.the teacher notice that and said you are going to be class representative.

after school sero talks with you about it.
„but it's sooooo cool to be class representative!i wish i was..."he says in a sad tone.

you pat his head and see him blushing.
„anyway! i tell you next year i'm going to be class representative!"

he didn't...

he cried.

you needed to comfort him and he fell asleep with his head on your lap.

you didn't mind...„cute" you thought.

༄★

aizawa gives you the paper so you can write a name on it.

bakugou? hell nah
kaminari? he isn't responsible enough.sorry
sero?...he is actually like kaminari but i don't want to see him sad like in elementary school...and high school...

you give aizawa the paper with the name on it.

★☆★☆★☆

that one girl with black hair and izuku win.
you look at sero and see him with his usual smile.
he's not sad?

you look at bakugou and see him mad...really mad.
„who the fuck would vote for shitty deku?"he shouts.
you look at uraraka to see her trying to avoid eye contact with bakugou.

wow they must be great friends!

„only one vote?"kaminari puts salt in the wound.
„we all know who vote for you.."sero adds.
„you vote for yourse-"before they both could finish their sentence you hear explosions and their scream.

*sigh*

★☆★☆★☆

„yahoooo!!!"you hear a high pitched voice say.
you are sitting with kaminari and sero right now.
it's lunch time and since you have no new friends beside izuku and you don't want to annoy him you just sit alone till kaminari and sero join you.

„hi my name is mina and did anyone ever told you how cute your hair looks like!?"the pink skinned girl says while sitting next to you.

nervous.that's what you feel in that moment.
„thank you..."you quietly say.

„i see...you are the quite and beautiful one in a friend group that means you will make a good ship with an angry hot head or a dumb and funny boy!"

suddenly you see bakugou and a red haired boy coming over.

„hey do you mind when we sit here?"the red head asks.

mina says it's fine and they all sit down.

the boy introduces himself as ejiro kirishima.
nice name!

they chat a bit while katsuki angrily just eats his spicy food and you look at them in silence.

till...

„hey y/n do you have a crush on somebody?"mina asks.everyone looks at you.

your face heats up and you quickly shake your head no.

„awww really?come on!you must have a crush on someone!"kaminari whines.„if you are too shy to say that it's me or are afraid to ruin our friendship then-"he gets interrupted by katsuki hitting his head

„YOU ARE NOT IN A DAMN WATTPAD STORY SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CAN PULL GIRLS"he shouts at him.

you giggle and feel sero look at you.you look back and have 000,2 seconds eye contact because he quickly looks away.

𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙤...𝙙𝙤 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

𝙙𝙤 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

i know i know very short i'm sorry T-T

i still hope you like this one even tho i skipped that damn fight scene

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟽𝟻𝟼