࿓࿔ 𝒮.𝒾𝓍 ༄༅

𝙊𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 way home you feel tired

𝙊𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 way home you feel tired.today was a really exhausting day.your eyes widen.

suddenly you see the person you are the most scared of...

katsuki bakugou

why you are scared?
you have it when people are angry or scream around and he is a person with anger issues.

you try to find another way to go home but there is no one.you need to go where he goes.the whole time you pray that he would finally go another way but he still won't go.

BAKUGOU'S POV

i feel that one girl from my class following me.maybe her home is just in this direction.
what is her quirk again?

shit.she can't get better than me!
i need to find out.should I talk to her?

she seems like a quite person so she probably won't attack me or something...right?

3rd POV

suddenly bakugou stops walking.
he waits till you reach him and starts walking again.

„what's your name?"he asks you.
you just stay quiet and try to avoid eye contact.

„OI! I TALKED TO YOU!"he shouts.
you flinch which didn't go unnoticed by him.
he sighs and asks calmly again.

„y/n"you say shyly.
„what's your quirk?"

why is he asking so many questions...

„why won't you talk!aren't you the one laughing with that wannabe pikachu and soy sauce?"he slightly raises his voice.

you finally look in his eyes and he can see that you're scared of him.

is she...fucking scared? no way what a wimp.

„listen here,little mouse! If you won't tell me your quirk than show me"he says,coming closer to your face.

you take your hand and start doing weird moves and he feels his scarf around his neck move while feeling a cold breeze hitting his bare neck.

it's not windy tho?

„Is your quirk levitation?"he asks curiously.
you shake your head no.

„you can control air i see..."he mutters.
you nod and stop walking.

you two arrive at your house.
„you live there?then i guess we are neighbors."he smirks at you,knowing that you are probably panicking in the inside which is true.

you can't believe it.bakugou.the angriest but cutest person is living next to you?

suddenly a women comes out.
„katsuki!you are 5 minutes late wha-is that your girlfriend?"she asks shocked.

you blush in embarrassment while the two are fighting.
she turns to you and ignores her son.
„would you like to come in and eat something?"

„no!she needs to go home!bye y/n!!!"he makes weird moves with his hand to give you a hint to go.

you just nod and she gives you an apologetic smile.

you finally go home to your room and let yourself fall on the bed.

𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜...

yes this is too much about bakugou but i want him to be your best friend yk

Anyway this is really short so i apologize
already 50+ reads wow thank you <33

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟻𝟶𝟷