࿓࿔ 𝒮.𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ༄༅

„𝑼𝑨'𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 semester has ended and summer break has begun which means class 1-A and class 1-B will go on a school trip to a training camp"aizawa tells us

so exciting! so more than 3 days with sero?? awesome!

you hear your other classmates being excited about it too.not because of the same reason as you but still happy.

„we 100% need to go shopping together!"mina shouts.
„well...i do need some stuff"izuku mutters.

„what about you y/n?"sero asks.
„do you need something?"

„uhm...well i need a bathing suit"you smile while blushing a little bit,looking on the ground.
„DID I HEAR BATHING SUIT??y/n it was you wasn't it?"she points at you.

you just nod and she runs up to you.
„we will make you look so fucking hot!"she grins.

sero goes as red as a tomato and chuckles nervously while slowly walking backwards,away from you two.

„what about you sero?you need something?"denki asks his male best friend.

„uhm..."

if y/n goes that means i will maybe see her in a bathing suit.

„i need some stuff too like glasses and...stuff"he nervously smiles,scared that maybe someone is reading his mind.

cough if you can hear my thoughts!

★☆★☆★☆

arrived you quickly look around to see if any of your classmates are here.

after looking everywhere you suddenly hear yelling from a familiar person.you look in the direction to see bakugou sending explosions in izuku and sero's direction.your protective modus goes on and you run to them.you take sero's hand and drag him away from bakugou's explosions while izuku gets hurt.

„wow y/n thank...you"he gets quieter.he sees you wearing a beautiful dress that hugs your body perfectly and showing a little bit of your cleavage.he blushes and tells you that the dress looks good on you.

you feel your face getting warmer and you give him a sweet smile.suddenly denki comes from behind and accidentally pushes you into sero.

„I FINALLY ARRIVED"he yells.

you and sero are laying on the ground with you on top of him and his hands on your hips.

„s-sorry"he apologizes while slowly standing up.

you two look at denki and he just nervously scratches his neck.

„alright is everyone here?"you hear Mina yell.
„okey good.we will now go in groups.the ones who need a bathing suit and the ones who need..."she explains.

you,bakugou,tsu,uraraka and sero are in one group.sero actually doesn't need a bathing suit but he just wants to be with you and maybe see you one.

„alright let's go!"uraraka excitedly says.
you all make your way to the shop and look for different suits.

you pick up a (favorite/color) bathing suit and look at it.it's kinda revealing but it's also cheap and in your size.
„hey.if you aren't sure if it fits you,you can try it on in the changing rooms"a woman smiles kindly at you.probably someone who works in this store.

you nod and search for the others.
you see bakugou already picking one and tsu being with uraraka.they both make their way to the changing rooms and you just follow them.

where's sero? you wonder.

after a while sero and bakugou are coming to the changing room too and see you just standing there in front of it.

„did you already try it on?"sero asks.

„no.there are only two rooms so i need to wait for uraraka and tsu.they already came out to they just-"you start but get cut off by uraraka opening the door.

„you can go now y/n!"she smiles.

you nod and go in.you take off your dress and slowly start to take off your underwear and bra too.
with an uncomfortable feeling you try the bathing suit on and it fits perfectly.it's comfortable in them and they perfectly hug your body.

„are you done y/n?I'm so excited to see it"uraraka jumps around.you smiles and open the door,revealing yourself.

you only see tsu,bakugou and uraraka.

bakugou blushes while uraraka and tsu are showering you with compliments.

„it looks fine...i guess"you hear him mumble.

„man...they don't have any good cake anymore"you hear a voice saying.

you turn your head to see sero coming in while complaining about the bakery in the mall.he finally shuts his mouth when he saw you.

he immediately blushes while telling you that you should definitely buy it.

„it looks really good on you"he shyly smiles with pink cheeks.

„get a room"bakugou rolls his eyes.

you blush and thank them all.

you buy it and go outside to see police officers talking with izuku.it looks like they are asking him questions while he looks pretty traumatized.

izuku?what happened to him?

yayyyyy 343 reads thank y'all so much!!!

i hope you like this chapter <3

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟾𝟸9