࿓࿔ 𝐸.𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ༄༅

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙍𝙀 sitting with your little friend group,minding your own business till you suddenly hear the sirens go on

everyone starts to panic and run around.jiro who sits next to you,without you noticing,grabs your wrist and runs with the crowd.you feel scared and cling into the person next to you.you look up and see sero.

shit shit shit shit

he awkwardly smiles and you two get pushed against the nearest wall.your back against the wall with his hands beside your head.
pretty cliché.

the crowd keeps pushing you two.you reface is right in front of his chest while his chin hits your head.his knee is right between your legs and you're still clinging into his jacket.

„uhm...pretty good time to say that i accidentally spilled your water before you got dragged away"he nervously smiles.

you just laugh while he smiles.he always knows how to make you laugh so you can forget about everything around you.
how much you love him for that.

„don't worry about it sero"you chuckle.
suddenly you hear iida saying something but you can't hear it.

tenya saw that the mass media is outside and realizes that the siren was not indicating an intrusion.looking for a way to calm the crowd, tenya asks ochaco to make him float and he jumps into the air.while in the air, tenya boosts himself onto the emergency exit board.tenya yells out to the evacuating students to calm down and says that it is just the press, causing the students to stop their panicking and thus stopping the chaotic evacuation.

(i got this from google.i just want to say that so y'all aren't confuse why the writing isn't as shitty as mine)

After everyone calms down you and sero search for your other best friend.

„kaminari!!"you shout when you saw a blond boy.
you touch his shoulder and he turns around but that person isn't kaminari...

grey eyes stare at your e/c eyes while the person smirks.

„sorry,pretty girl but i'm not ‚kaminari'or whoever that should be"he smirks.

„o-oh s..orry"you begin to walk backwards.

„what's your name?"he stops you.
„y/n...y/n l/n"you answer him.

„nice to meet you.i'm neito monoma"
you just nod and go back to the others.

„where were you?"bakugou asks calmly.
you point at monoma and you can see bakugou getting angry.

„what did he do to you?touch you?said something mean?"he shouts while grabbing your shoulder.

you shake your head while kirishima tries to hold bakugou back.

„bakugou let her go!"

„no! tell me what did he say! that stupid bastard!"

damn...

ahhhh omg sorry this is very short!!

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟺𝟻𝟺