࿓࿔ 𝒯.𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ༄༅

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙍𝙀 standing in front of the ua

so this is the school i will be in the future...
but what you don't know is how hard the exams actually are.

„y/nnnnnnnnn!!!!"you hear a familiar boy call you.you turn around to see your best friend kaminari.you two didn't see each other for more than 9 month since you needed to train enough to get that far.

you see sero coming too.instead of running like an idiot he takes his time and smiles at you.
„good to see you.it's been a while"he chuckles.

kaminari hugs you both and you both hug back,making it a group hug.
after you three pull away y'all make your way inside.

you are entering a big room full of people.all of them are running to get the front seats.the people are bumping into you,making you go to a wrong direction.after you find a seat you look around to find kaminari or sero.you are obviously too far away to see them.
looks like it's just me and...
you look on your right to see a green haired boy.he is mumbling to himself which you don't mind.

present mic is talking about the exam point system.

1.writing exam

you are pretty smart so that shouldn't be a problem.

2.practical test:

maybe a problem since it's hard to break the robots.especially when they all look almost the same you don't know which of them gives the most points.

* 1 Point - Easy Villains
* 2 Points - Medium Villains
* 3 Points - Hard Villains
* 0 Points - Arena Traps

arena traps are massive villain bots scattered through the city replicas in order to trap and weed out people from getting high scores.they're not meant to be fought, which is why they're worth no points.

i hope i can break them...you think while biting your bottom lip.

okey you can do this!

NAME: y/n l/n
AGE: 16/17
QUIRK: air tamer

can control the air around herself but makes her tired/takes energy and headaches

you wait for the start signal but then you suddenly hear present mics voice.

„IF YOU SEE A VILLAIN WOULD YOU WAIT FOR A START SIGNAL? NO,SO WHY ARE Y'ALL STILL HERE? GO GO GO!!"

y'all go to the area and start to attack the robots.because of the space between the metals you can easily make a tornado inside of them which will break them.

smart!

you suddenly see tape flying everywhere.you look to your left to see sero attacking the robots.

since when does he look so pretty while attacking?

you shake your head and just continue beating the shit out of the robots.
you see kaminari using his electricity to short circuit the robots.

cool!!

you suddenly see a gigantic robot.it's as tall as the building or even taller!you see a brown haired girl being in danger and are going to help but before you could move the metal on her away that a green haired boy punches the robot and breaks it.

wow he's so strong.the boy from earlier isn't it or am i blind?

suddenly he falls down but before he could hit the ground you move the air around him and make him fall into your arms.but since you couldn't control how fast he moves he crashes into you which makes you fall down.

oof

„are you okey?"you ask the poor boy.
he's holding his broken arm and whispers a simple „no".

you lift him up and bring him to recover Girl since the time is already up.

★☆★☆★☆

you are meeting up with sero and kaminari since you all got the letter but want to open them together.

you and sero are the only one there right now since kaminari is always late.

„*sight* he isn't even on time when it's about something important like that..."sero sighs next to you.

you just chuckle at his annoyed state while he smiles because of your angelic laugh.
„don't worry.he should be coming in a minut-"before you could finish your sentence you both hear a familiar but annoying voice.

„seroooooooo! y/nnnnnnnnnn"
kaminari...

he doesn't stop running till he bumps into you and makes you fall on the floor.
kaminari stands up,apologizing for being late while sero helps you stand up.
you smile at him while he just blushes and looks away.

you all open your letters and see all might?
in the holographic message he says:
„congratulations y/n!
you did it!you earned 35 villain points and 32 rescue points!you are rank 3rd and are now an ua student!have a good time and goodbye"

you can feel the tears in the corner of your eye.

„ahhhh!! y/n why are you crying?you got into the ua didn't you?"kaminari asks his best friend worried.

sero punches the blond haired boy on the shoulder which makes him letting out a painful shout.
„what the hell?? why did you do that?"
„she obviously cries because she's happy...idiot"he whispers the last part.

sero hugs you and praises you for being so cool.

„thanks guys"you hiccup while hugging both of them.

„𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱."

omg wattpad finally works!i needed to write everything on that damn note app T-T

i needed to write everything on that damn note app T-T

anyway sorry for being gone so long </3
my wattpad kept crashing so yeah enjoy this because i needed so long for this

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 9𝟶9