࿓࿔ 𝐹.𝑜𝓊𝓇 ༄༅

𝙐𝘼 𝙄𝙎 an elite school where you have the highest chance to be a hero when you are good at controlling your quirk and fighting

and you made it in...you don't know how you made it in since your quirk is not that good like the others.sero's chance was more like a 50/50 chance and you hoped he can make it.
that kaminari is attempting to ua is surprising for you and sero since we are talking about kaminari.the boy who's always late,never makes his homework and only raises his hand to go to the toilet.

but you are still happy that you three are together.you look at the paper in your hand and see 1-A writing on it.
you notice the green haired boy you sat next to mumbling to himself again.

it won't hurt to make new friends right?
but what if he doesn't like me?

you go to him and touch his shoulder.he immediately turns around and when he sees that a girl touched him,his face starts to turn pink.

„h-hey you are the one from the practical exam aren't you?"you ask him shyly with a smile,knowing the answer.

„y-yes hehe"he nervously laughs.
damn she still remembers that?

„anyway...my friends aren't here so i though i could talk to you since you are the only person i know."you place your hand on his forearm.touching people is something you really like doing.even if it's just the wrist,touching people is a sign that you are interested in them.but only if they are okey with it.

„a-ah su-re!"he quickly says.
„which class do you go?i'm going to 1-A and you?"you ask him while walking inside the big building.

„me too!"he says in a flustered way.
he's so cute!

you both arrive and the first thing you two see is a blue haired boy with glasses yelling at ash blond boy with crimson eyes.

the blue ones attention goes to both of you and he rushes to you two.
„hello my name is tenya iida.you two must be in this class too,am i right?"iida introduces himself.

„y-yes i'm izuku midoriya and this is..."his eyes wanders over to you.

„y/n!!!!"you suddenly hear a yell coming from behind you.
you turn around to see your best friend kaminari and behind him sero who just gives you an apologetic smile.

he sees you in your uniform and immediately blushes.
wow i didn't know y/n had such a nice body.

you run over to them and hug them tightly.
sero just blushes more and looks away from you.
stop looking you pervert!

suddenly something yellow comes in.a sleeping bag?the thing is opening the zipper and it's a grown ass adult with black hair who is in that weird thing.he comes out and says that y'all should sit down.

you sit down and on your right is the ash blond boy while izuku sits behind him and a boy with a long tail sits on your left and sero sits in front of you.kaminari is somewhere in the back since he thinks the front seats are for the nerds.

𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮

yayyyy another one :)

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟻𝟻𝟾