࿓࿔ 𝐹.𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ༄༅

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲.𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 + 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐥.𝟐𝟎 𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐎𝐂. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙉𝘿 fumikage are waking to hawks agency since he is the only one that will help you with flying.since your quirk is air you can fly but you have problems to balance yourself.

you and him walk into a big building and immediately get greeted by a friendly woman.
she tells you two that hawks is already waiting for you two and leads you to his office.
(does he even have one? idk)

fumikage opens the door but let's you enter first since he is a gentleman.(canon because he would)

the first thing you see is hawk sitting on the table with a cheeky smile.
„finally arrived?"he smirks.

you just smile back and he immediately begins with the training.

„okey we have some rules before we start.
number 1! no phones till 4 pm/16:00 because it will distract you. number 2 ! don't interrupt me or anyone else because then they need to repeat themself and that's annoying and last but not least number 3 ! i want you two to do whatever i say"she proudly counts the rules.

„those are the dumbest rules i've ever heard"fumikage says monotone.
„nuhu no negativity.i'm your teacher now and don't forget that i'm a pro hero"

you just roll your eyes and you three are going outside.

„okey you two.tell me your quirk and then your weakness.you.start."he points at you.

„uh...my quirk is basically controlling air and-"
„boring.you.tell me yours"he interrupts you.

„my quirk is dark shadow"he says while his little friend reveals himself.

„and my weakness is light"

„wow cool little friend!can he talk?"he asks excited.

„of course i can"dark shadow smirks.

★☆★☆★☆

„fly!!"hawk shouts at you.
you at first hesitate but then start to fly.

you can hold it for like 10 minutes but after that hawk yells that you should fly as long as you can even if you are in pain.

you of course don't want to disappoint him and just ignore the pain.
after a while your headache gets worse and you of course tell him about that.

„DON'T WORRY!IF YOU FALL I WILL COME AND SAFE YOU!FUMIKAGE IS HERE TOO"he yells at you.

you try to fly longer but after a while you pass out because of how tired you are.

you start to fall down and hawk quickly flies up to you and catches you.

he slowly goes down and tells fumikage to bring you to the nearest bench so you can rest.

he carefully places you down and makes his way to hawk.

„you said your weakness is light?"he asks.
fumikage nods.

„alright"is what he says before he presses a button.

suddenly they both get surrounded by light.

„oh no..."

yeah sorry for the short chapter

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟻𝟶𝟽