The "ally"

The teleport was a success.Sort of. They were supposed to arrive at the front gate of the palace but instead they found themselves in the outskirts of a grand city.The capital no doubt. The city resembled Medieval cities but the streets were more clean and they people more cheerful.

Anthony was surprised that there weren't many men.And Anna was looking around like she was on vacation but after a while she became embarrassed for some reason.She approached them quietly and whispered:"Remember what i told you at the hotel? About the extinct classes?"

Raphael had a vague idea where this was going:"Yes we remember"

Anna took a deep breath before continuing:"I take it back.By the time we arrived i have counted 20 first-class,30 second-class,50 third-class and 100 fourth-class"

Antony took a quick frantic look around and then said worried:"im sure anna was going to expalinto us the classes in detail but for now i simply want to know where Angelica run off too?"

Anna and Raphael looked around as well and they soon came to the same horrific conclusion.Angelca was gone.In a large,unknown city. With dangerous shadows hunting her.

Anna was trying to reamain calm and collected:"Relax,she propably sensed other four-class like herself and she was drown to the.Lets see if i can pinpoint her energy signature"

After a few moments of concentration she found her.Luckilly she was not far.Just around the corner

-Follow me

Indeed they found her talking with four other young ladies.Anthony decided against asking Anna how she had found Angelica and who were her new friends.It wasnt like he was going to get any answers out of her anyway.The most strange thing however was that alla four ladies had stopped talking and they were staring at him.

"Angelica,this is your source?" A girl with long brown hair and a tall slim body asked pointing at anthony

-Yes,just my luck

-Don't be so grumpy.He is a catch.But that doesnt mean that you wont have problems with him.I can tell" That comment came from a short lady with short black hair and brown sharp eyes.

Anthony wanted to comment on so many things but somehow he couldn't utter a word. Their eyes were like prisons that you want to lock yourself in.

-You are not from here,right?the tall girl asked

-No unfortunately and we really must be going"answered Anna

-Such a shame. Well, i hope to meet you again Angelica.

After Angelica had walked away with raphael and anthony,her new acquaintances started commenting on her. Most comments were simple funny gossips until the short girl with the black hair became serious.

-We may laugh all we want. But the truth is that Angelica is either blessed with luck or she is the most talented four-class i have seen up to date. And the poor girl doesnt even realise her own potential. Where was she raised anyway? In an asteroid?

In the meantime Angelica,Anna,Anthony and Raphael were searching for the palace. Someone would expect that it would be easy to find the largest building in the area. But no. This town was a labyrinth. And the worst part? No one was giving them direction because as they said:"You dont go into the palace without permission and if you had permission a rider would be escorting you"

In the meantime a horse rider was riding through town. Why is this worth mentioning? Because he was currently bringing chaos to the usually calm streets of the city. His horse was running like in a race but it didnt seem to be going anywhere. Finally the rider stopped and ignoring the angry yells of the people he started looking around frantically.