Crashing

-Are you insane? Who puts Caesar sauce in a tomato salad?,Angelica was practically yelling

-A lot of people,actually, Anthony responded just as angrily

-People with no food taste and no taste buds. Wait,how do you know there are people who violate food like that? Do you associate with them?

-As a matter of fact,I consider myself one of them. One time I mixed magionese with ketchup and dipped my french fries in there.

-Okay,that's it. I too have my limits. Eve,can we switch places?

Eve was sitting in the seat in front of Angelica's and she was getting more frustrated by the second. She even started to miss the council meetings. And her sisters. She was planning on relaxing a bit during the flight and organise her thoughts but that seemed to be impossible. The flight from England to France had a duration of approximately 1,5 hours. It has been only thirty minutes since they took off and Angelica hasn't stopped arguing with Anthony about insignificant things. Their most recent discussion about salads and dressings was their most serious so far. Before that they talked about cat's meow and dog's grooming. So it was reasonable to assume that Eve's nerves had started to reach a breaking point.

-No,Angelica,you cant.I kept asking you to the airport if you wanted me to sit with Anthony but you replied that it was a marvelous opportunity for extra communication time.Now you must suffer the consequences.

Angelica pouted and sank in her seat. Sometimes she acted like a spoiled child who didn't get what she wanted.

-I know but please....he is intolerable.

-I'm sorry miss but your friend is right. We are experiencing some turbulence so I would strongly advise you to remain at your sea

The flight attendant rescued Eve from a long and tiring conversation. The truth was the steward was keeping an eye on them for sometime now. Angelica and Anthony were really annoying and noisy at times,especially now and some of the other passengers had discreetly complained about the noise numerous times but after a while it became obvious that these two were not going to stop so everyone would just have to be patient. A few passengers were actually enjoying eavesdropping on their peculiar conversation so the atmosphere had lightened up significantly

The steward however was feeling sorry for the friend of these two noisy passengers and was taking extra care of her, keeping her eyes and ears open for anything she could do to help. She really was a big help but Eve didn't feel comfortable about this at all.After all,a few days ago was the Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse and now she was just a regular 20 year old girl,being tormented by her two companions. It was demoting to say the least.

Just as she was finishing that thought,she was shaken up again. The flight attendant wasn't lying. Turbulence had started a few minutes ago and it was only getting worse. Everyone was growing concerned but she was trying her best to calm everyone. As time passed Eve noticed that she was entering the pilot's cabin more and more frequently and each time she came out more stressed. Now she returned again and she was close to a panic attack.Eve didn't want to use that ability of hers but she had no choice. There was no way she would willingly admit anything that could cause full-blown panic to the passengers but Eve had to know what was happening.

She turned around to Anthony and Angelica.

-Whatever you do, do not look me in the eyes until I say you can.Okay?

They were both confused and a bit afraid but they nodded at the same time.

-Miss? Can you come here for a second?

-Of course ma'am.How can I assist you?

-Can you approach?

As she leaned forward and looked Eve in the eyes,the former Queen's eyes changed color and from dark brown they became gold. The pupil,now gold,expanded dramatically and was now occupying the whole eye.