The three holidays

(Author's POV)

"Welcome back Saad"

He heard Amaar's voice from behind, a sluggish grin adored Saad's mouth. as he turned around facing Amaar straightly.

"Gosh! I didn't have a single clue about meeting the most unexpected homo sapien here at this point in my life"

Saad stated.

"I seem to dissapoint you with my precious presence"

A grin left Amaar's throat.

moving towards his car Saad replied,

"very much"

"ouch! that hurts."
placing a hand on his heart,Amaar said faking a pained expression.with that Amaar also reached his own car.

The car started and Amaar drove away screeching the tyres.
Saad who was sitting on the driving seat of his own car saw Amaar's car going far away from him.

And on the very next minute he also started his car,

.............................

The weather was colder at night than during the day. The only sound around Saad was the whooshing sound of chilly wind.

The silence suffocated him, the pale silver moonlight shone, illuminating the familiar name upon the tombstone.

A pained expression appeared on Saad's face as every memory rushed to him like a Film.
sitting down on his knees, he touched the grave with trembling hands, his heart began to tremble violently.

It had been eight years since Saad left Pakistan and now after returning, Even though everything has changed yet he felt everything as same as he left 8 years ago.

He never intended to come to this graveyard at this time of night but an unexpected encounter with Amaar stirred deep memories of past inside Saad.

When everything became overwhelming, Saad stood up, with heavy heart he left the place,

......................................................................

The next day was anything but normal,

When Zaeem went to office, his PA informed him about the arrival of investors,

having no other option, he refused to meet them, and in result the investors cancelled the deal.

He surely knew about the file, he knew Amaar has took the file and he also knew why he took that file.
butstill he choose to stay silent,just for now.

If Zaeem is silent for now it means he must have prepared a storm for later.

anyways the silence of him caused double loss. The first one was the loss of company and the second one was the absence of his sister.

The latter one was much bigger.

....................................................................

"If I had known that as an assassin I had to babysit a 23 year old girl, I would have backed out the moment this team offered me the job."

Jennifer who was standing infront of Eda, mumbled. Jennifer's boss assigned her to take care of Eda at night and then let Eda go in the morning. The whole night Jennifer stayed in the basement watching a girl sleeping with chains.

The girl was asleep when Jennifer threw a cold bucket of water on Eda, forcing her to wake up,
Eda's breath stuck due to the sudden impact of cold water, as she opened her mouth to inhale as much oxygen as she can.