The Broken Nose

After long eight years, all three of them were together under the same roof.

All three of them were looking at each other with much loathe that it felt nauseating.

Zaeem's jaw harden seeing Saad. All he could see at that time was red and it was hella difficult for Zaeem to control himself. He stepped forward. Eda sensed Zaeem's intention as she rushed towards him.

"not now please!"

placing Her hand on the back of Zaeem, Eda almost pleaded.

A long sigh and Zaeem clutched his hands in a fist.

'control yourself Zaeem, control!'

A chant was playing at the back of his head.

Displeased at the scene of Eda calming down her brother, Amaar forwarded his hands for the handshake.

"I hope to have a long and unforgettable journey with you ahead"

Eda was destroying his plan and he wasn't liking it.

The stare between three of them was still there but now they were grabbing unwanted attention.

Intentionally taking Amaar's hand in a strong and hurtful grip,
Zaeem answered with gritted teeth.

" Me too Mr Malik "

A loud applause arose from all around the hall.

before Zaeem could left Amaar's hand, Amaar forced him into a hug.

" Never thought you would stoop so low Amaar "

Zaeem accused.

"don't blame, Neither I invited him here nor I know why is he here Zaeem"

Amaar's answer didn't satisfied Zaeem but he just for now let the matter go. just for now!

...................

Eda was standing with her brother while feeling Amaar's stare all along. Under Amaar's stare she felt see-through.

tilting her head on the side, catching up to Amaar's stare, She raised an eyebrow daring him to do something.
and in return Amaar winked at her.

^Amaar and his not so innocent winks^

.......................

The party continued, but throughout the party, Saad felt that his eyes were staring at only one person as if it was difficult for him to take his eyes off of her.

Saad was never like that, he didn't look at girls, he had no interest in women, but this long haired beauty cast a special spell on him. That long haired girl felt oddly familiar to Saad.

"sober up Saad. you aren't here for these things, focus on the main reason you're here for"

Saad cleaned his mind.
........................

Izna who was wearing a wide leg plated silk pant with the same plated silk shirt. She surely looked Beautiful and in addition the cream coloured dress of her and lastly her long hair which had heads of people turned were fuel to fire.

She had caught Saad's gaze many times in the party and to say that he wasn't handsome would be a pure lie.

ehm..ehm
Anyways,

Things got out of hand when Izna saw Saad following Zaeem outside,
All she know was
'Right now I can trust anything but him'

Deciding to follow Saad She also went behind him. slowly she took off her heels and held them in her hands so that no one would notice the sensation of her steps.