The Sticky Note

(Author's POV)

"WHAT!!"

all of them screamed.

"I have a gut feeling that something bad is going to happened trust me my gut feeling never lies !!."

Izna commented on the scene.

placing a hand over Izna's mouth, Mirha shushed Izna's voice.

"shut up we ain't in a situation to summon negative vibes,"

saying that she let go of Izna's mouth.
Izna clearly scoffed.

"haven't you heard of that quote..... think positive and stay positive"

Izna gave an expression of 'are you okay'  On Mirha's quotation.

Mirha in returned gave her a tight lipped smile.

In between Izna and Mirha's constant debate, Eda sat frozen on the couch,
The news of Amaar wasn't something good and she sensed it from far.

composing herself, She stood up, ready to left when Mirha capture her arm.

"What happened?"
With turmoil laced her eyes, Mirha asked.

The gloomy look on Eda's face was visible to her friends.
Eda's face bent downward as she shook her head indicating her answer. Again she looked up with a small smile
'atleast she wasn't alone'

A thought crossed her mind
And she enfold both of her friends, A group hug was all she wanted right now.

their moment broke by the ringing of Eda's phone.

she answered the call

"yes?... but why?..... okay we are coming"

the others staring at her curiously,
ending the call she said,

"Zaeem called us to the office"

.......................................................

at the office,

sitting in the meeting room with other employees, the trio waited for their boss,

Zaeem entered the room,

after greetings, he started his speech,

"as you all know last week was the most horrible week for all of us, we lost some of our shares and investors.
it was surely stressful for everyone in this company, and now the reason I held this meeting is to let you know that the bad days have ended and a new chapter is going to start in our life,"

Zaeem paused. inhaling  big amount of air,

everyone around  the room were as confused as the trio was.
staring at their boss, they took deep breath ready to hear the reason of sudden change .

"let me introduce you all to the new investor and a collaborator of our company 'Malik Amaar Sial'."

Amaar entered the room, reaching Zaeem , he hugged him tightly ,

a loud applause broke the thick tension between the two man.

shaking his hand and hugging, the head members, still in a hug with one of a member Amaar's eyes caught the stare of Eda as he winked at her, a sided grin spread across his lips.