The Newspaper

Things were moving in a slow rhythm, Every single person was drowned in the deep river of cruel fate.

Zaeem who was this close in losing his calm, Mirha who was still finding her true self, Amaar who had hundreds of reasons to go blind by hatred, Eda who was stuck between wrong and right, Saad who was fed up by the never ending war and Izna who was tired of stitching the same wound again and again.

All of them need only one full stop to end their lifeless lives. They didn't want death, they wanted relief. RELIEF!

but it all seems wrong, they were now too deep, and it was now nearly impossible for them to return back without being effected.
......................................................................

(Author's POV)

Zaeem and his team were in Study room, Izna has gathered all of them there. Seems like something big has happened. as usual Zaeem on his head chair Izna and Mirha on the chairs opposite to Zaeem.  The door cracked and Eda entered , it was 2 am and she got the message of Izna.
Eda eyed Mirha as if asking 'what is happening?'
Mirha mouthed.
  "a meating"

Eda nervously stood behind Zaeem's chair.

Izna started the meeting.

"so I have something to show"

Her hand pressing buttons on her laptop.
All the attention was now on her.

"recently I got an email from a sillician mafia"

She forward the laptop towards Zaeem.

"he want to meet our boss, it's like something important"

"he has send invitation to a party in Italy with a note saying ' my private jet will be waiting for you at sharp 12 p.m.' "

Mirha interrupted.

"what's the matter? why would sillician mafia would take interest in us that too suddenly"

Eda said,

"Are sure it's his email"

Izna  replied,

"I am hundred and one percent sure"

three of them were waiting for their boss to say something. Zaeem opened his mouth, Every eye was on him, a heavy exhale as if he was in deep thought,

"then we have no other option but to visit italy"

every mouth present in that room except Zaeem's was open in shock

Zaeem gestured,

"when's the party?"

"huh.. ohh the party? i-it's the day after tomorrow"

Izna recovered her shock and replied.

"no one should know about our sudden departure to italy"

they all nodded their head.

...........................................................

They reached the venue where the jet was waiting for them.

The guard escorted them in the jet.

The black outfit they were all wearing looked like a mafia team from one of those movies.
sitting on their respective seats they took off their sunglasses.

An attendant with blonde hair and creamy red coloured lipstick came towards Zaeem.

"welcome sir!"