The Boss

(Eda's POV)

We all reached the bar at half an hour before the given time. Our clothes similar to an aristocratic business clothes, Black coats and dress pants with the shirt of same colour underneath.

I always knew that apart from this mafia thing we could ignite a modelling career.We were passing through the street infront of the club when I looked at myself in the mirror outside the shop.
Freaking holy shit I look beautiful as hell. Is me being hot the cause of global warming. A crooked grin spread across my face.

Eda is not Eda without self obsession.

Back to the topic, we were now entering a dark alley and the street lights began to dim. In the middle of the valley the light had died and the wind was still. I felt someone holding my hand. Only to find Zaeem being an over-protective brother. We reached the mall under construction. Silence and the smell of concrete filled the air.

We all hid behind different places. Izna on the second floor, me outside  the mall, my brother aka the main leader of the group on the first floor. Mirha was the dealer of group that's why she didn't hide instead she stood in the middle of the first floor with a suitcase.  We were all hiding in a place where we could easily see Mirha, incase of any unwanted emergency.
(thanks to the vantage point)
We were all connected to eachother via Bluetooth. Izna being the hacker of group, trying to hack all of the nearby cameras.

          [new info unlocked]
what was in the suitcase? nothing but a few honeybees if in any case she has to open it. and the black coloured gloves we all wore. Black gloves were our identity. we never show our bare hands to anyone unless it's not about mafias.

11:05 P.M.

That's when we heard a slight sound of shoes.

"here they are"

Izna spoke through device. Our eyes glued to the three men entering the mall. Our mind alert and shoulders tensed. They reached the first floor only to see Mirha's back facing them.

yesss that's my girl 'bossy'.

The man on front cleared his throat.

"where's your boss little girl"

Mirha snickered.

Come on girl give the bestest sarcastic answer to this asshole.
I begged to Mirha in my mind.

"for someone who does not even know about punctuality, he is not eligible to meet my leader."

Mirha's eyes looking at her wrist watch as she turned to meet the stare of an old man.

"punctuality is not everything"

The old man spoke english with his thick Italian accent.

" As old as you look, I highly doubt you are a leader."

The old man's eyebrows dipped in a frown at Mirha's reply.

"What do you even know about being a mafia leader, little brat"

The man asked.

"I know more than you, Apparently"

Mirha replied while emphasizing the word apparently.

"you are feircy little miss, can I know your name?"

Romano tried to changed the topic.

"Mirha"

Mirha kept the answer short.