2: The Beginning Of What's New

After Amber created her own Universe she decided to create creatures called "The Tenshis" to help her with controlling everything. Because unlike "The First To Be Born", Amber needed rest like humans. Except that she doesn't get tired quickly like normal humans, But she also rests for a longer time than them. It's like going in a very deep sleep and then waking up after fully recovering.

There are many Tenshis that exist, but surprisingly, many Tenshis don't know each other nor have met each other before. It's almost impossible to find a Tenshi that knows every other Tenshi that exists. Amber didn't think much of it since she doesn't know that it'd be weird for something like that to happen.

Amber then created the lands and humans. After that, she left everything to the Tenshis and went in a long sleep...

One of the most powerful Tenshis "The First Ranked Tenshi" helped humans learn things at the beginning of their existence for thousands of years. But then no one saw him again and he was forgotten in just a few hundred years...

Other Tenshis could kind of control some of the human beings' fates to either make them good or bad. Only a few humans believe that Tenshis are the ones who helped humans. And an even smaller amount worships them, but the Tenshis don't really care since they weren't created to care about such things.

Until now it's unknown how many Tenshis were created or what they exactly do, but who knows... We might find out sooner or later.

Time in "The Everlasting Eternity" passes faster than our real world. Thousands of years in "The Everlasting Eternity" could be just a day in our world. Fascinating, right?

((Thanks for reaching this part!! By the way, "Tenshi" could be just a temporary name and might be changed later. I've also noticed that the things in this part and the last part don't actually make sense... But uh it's logic I guess.. ANYWAYS I hope you liked this part. Thanks again for reading!))

Little spoiler: The next parts might talk about some humans/creatures that seem interesting or special.

Amount of words: 363