4: The Mysterious Mountains

⚠️ ! T.W ! ⚠️
This part has some mentions of things that could trigger some people.
For example:
Blood
Dead Corpse
Disappearing people
And etc.

[???-2]

I feel bad for that little kid..

[???-1]

Emotional as ever, loser.

[???-2]

Hey, I am not emotional. Don't you have at least a tiny bit of sympathy?

[???-1]

I always wonder how you are like this. Did our lord secretly make you special or something?

[???-2]

...

[???-1]

Cat got your tongue?

[???-2]

Just quit it and continue the story.

[???-1]

Alright then loser.
But first let me tell you about an interesting place I found.

[???-2]

Go on.

[???-1]

Not waiting for you to tell me to continue, loser.

[???-2]

Damnit, just continue the story, Kioshi.

[Name unlocked: Kioshi]

Haha, fine, fine.
There was a place that had a lot of mountains around it. The Legends say that whoever tried to go in never came back.

People would disappear and they'd send professional to look for them but you could only get two results.

1 is that you might find bloody dead corpse of people that went scattered in random places around the mountains.

And 2 is just to never find who went there again.

[???-2]

That's really spooky.

[Kioshi]

I don't really care about what happens to them. Wether it's good or bad. Not as if we could be affected by it.

[???-2]

I think that I might go visit the Earth again soon. It seems like I have missed a lot of interesting things in my break.

[Kioshi]

Do whatever you want, Kalpas. It seems that you haven't been doing your role well in the last few years.

[Name unlocked: Kalpas]

Alright. But let's mention that again later. I wanna hear what happens next.

[Kioshi]

Sure, sure. People gave up trying to find out what's behind these mountains. And no one tried to go there for a few years.

Miss Kaede got married to her ex again after a few years. Kohako was 10 at that time and Su was 8. Her husband didn't really like Kohako. Miss Kaede and Mr Kaede would fight a lot because Mr Kaede didn't like Kohako and he wanted to get rid of her.

Kohako would always cover her brother's ears to prevent him from hearing them argue. Kohako and Su's relationship was really strong. They both loved each other so much and wouldn't want to get separated no matter what.

Years passed and the hatred Mr Kaede had for Kohako grew stronger. When Kohako turned 16 Mr Kaede couldn't stand seeing Kohako in the house anymore so he gave her 200,000 Yen and sent her to the mountains. He told her that she'll have to live there for a while and she might also need to work. Since Kohako was a polite girl she innocently agreed to go there.

To be continued...

((Thanks so much for reaching this part!! Btw I might also change the "Yen" in the future I just had no idea what currency to use. I have nothing to say here so uh js have a cupcake 🧁. I hope you like the story so far <3 Have a good day!))

Amount of words: 533.