Raiden Kaminari: 3

...

[Aoi]

Miss Eden. Get ready, you'll leave the hospital in a few minutes.

[Eden]

..Oookay.

[Aoi]

Don't look so down. Remember the anonymous person that came a few days ago?

[Eden]

Mhm.

[Aoi]

She sent another small box that she asked us to give to you now. You looked really happy last time you got the small box so I figured this could be something good too. Here you go.

[Eden]

Shakes the box Hmm... I wonder what's in here this time. Anything else, doctor?

[Aoi]

Not for now. I'll send a nurse later to take you to the reception so make sure to be ready.

[Eden]

Got it.

[Aoi]

Alright. Excuse me.

[Eden]

Ooooooh, my dear box. Time to open you!
She carefully opens the box
.....Money? Aww, looks like there's nothing else. Wait, 100..200..300.. .....
She continues counting
900 THOUSAND??!! B-but, huh?! ......This.. I am thankful for the money but... why, this is too much.. god please bless whoever sent me these!

Knock knock

[Eden]

Quickly puts the money back in the box
C-Come in.

[Nurse-5]

Hello, are you okay? I heard a loud noise that sounded like someone yelling coming from here.

[Eden]

Yeah, I am okay. Sorry, I just got a little too excited about something. Was I too loud?

[Nurse-5]

Don't worry you weren't that loud. I happened to be passing by and heard you. I was just worried something had happened. My name is Li Shin. You can call for me if you've ever needed anything.

[Eden]

Got it.

[Name unlocked: Li Shin]

Looks at the door
Oh, so this is room 8. Are you Miss Taigi Eden?

[Eden]

Mhm, that's me.

[Li Shin]

I was actually asked to come to this room to take you to the reception. Are you ready?

[Eden]

Almost. I still need to change my clothes. Give me 10 minutes.

[Li Shin]

Alright. I'll be waiting for you outside. When you're ready you can find me sitting on the chair next to the door.

[Eden]

Okay.

[Li Shin]

Leaves the room

[Eden]

Okay, I have to hurry!

Eden quickly gets dressed and puts her stuff in a bag that was given to her