12: Only Us

[Kioshi]

Su woke up the next day at about 10 AM. He took a while to realize what happened the day before. After he remembered he quickly rushed to the shrine.

He found Mio talking with Kohako. He felt kinda angry for some reason because Mio was kind of laughing while talking. Turns out Mio was trying to entertain Kohako by telling her some stories and jokes.

Su walked towards the statue and asked what was going on. Mio said that she was just talking to Kohako because she was bored. Su just remained quiet at first while he listened to Mio and Kohako talk then he decided to join the conversation.

They talked for a while then Kohako said that she won't be able to continue talking. Su was sad because he wanted to continue talking to his older sister. He really hated that god for what he did.

Months passed until one day Mio ran to the shrine and she looked really exhausted. It was still very early in the morning because it was around 6 AM.

Mio kept calling Kohako's name to wake her up. Kohako then finally responded and asked what was wrong and why she came really early to the shrine. Mio kept panting at first then she finally started talking.

Mio said "I've always been suspicious of something and it seems like I've been correct. Everyday I would sometimes see some people that always act the same everyday and sometimes it'd feel like they remember nothing from the last day. But there were only a few people that would remember some things like us. I kept investigating in this matter until I finally concluded that this place might be stuck in a loop that only blessed people are able to remember everything that happens each day!! Only us aren't stuck in that loop!!"

Kohako was shocked to hear what Mio said.

"But how did some people remember who they were? Does the loop change because of them? Were the blessed people in there so powerful to be able to change an actual loop?"

So many questions were running in Kohako's mind. But it kinda made sense since Kohako interacted with a lot of people and that seemed to be the case.

[Kalpas]

That is... shocking..

[Kioshi]

I know, right?

[Kalpas]

So the cause of that loop was that god?

[Kioshi]

Yeah, he was the one that caused that loop but he wasn't that powerful to make it unchangeable since some people kept entering the mountains and disturbing the place.

He would sometimes kill the people that go in when he was angry because they'd always somehow change the loop. But he couldn't kill some of the blessed people.

[Kalpas]

What about the people that don't know anything about the loop?

[Kioshi]

Their old memories get erased and sometimes they get new fake memories instead. That god tried everything to hide the fact they're in a loop.

[Kalpas]

But why did he do that?

((AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BYE I AM TIRED AND SLEEPY))

Amount of words: 510.