7: Su's Regret

[Kioshi]

A year passed... Kohako bought her little brother a house just for him and he lived there. The two siblings' lives were pretty normal and chill. They wake up, eat breakfast or skip it, go to school together, eat lunch at school, finish school, each one goes to their house and takes a shower, and then they go eat dinner together at a restaurant and finally go back home and sleep.

But then one day, Su called Kohako early in the morning and told her that he was feeling sick and told her not to come to his house. Kohako offered to go check on him but he refused.. so Kohako just went alone to school.

Days passed and Su didn't leave his house at all and kept all the doors locked making Kohako unable to go check on her brother.

One day, Kohako felt really sick. She tried to call her brother, but he didn't answer. She felt terrible pain in her legs and after a while she fainted. 2 days passed and Su realized that Kohako didn't try to talk to him at all so he got worried. He called her multiple times but she didn't answer, so he decided to go visit her to check on her.

Su went to his sister's house and knocked on the door, but Kohako didn't answer.. so he just unlocked the door and went in. He found Kohako laying on the floor. He tried waking her up but failed. Then he decided to take her to the hospital.

The doctors couldn't find out what was wrong with her and what made it harder to figure it out was that Kohako wasn't waking up. They told Su that his sister might be in a coma and they didn't know when she would wake up. Su really regretted ignoring her phone calls and kept blaming himself for what happened to Kohako since she's the one that always took care of him while he'd just stay in his house.

He kept waiting for his sister to wake up. He waited for days that turned to weeks that turned to months. The doctors finally saw Kohako open her mouth to try to speak but she couldn't let out a sound. They tried to speak to her but she wasn't responding. Kohako was just moving her head and her lips slowly without doing anything else. She couldn't move the rest of her body.

The doctors helped her drink water and tried to feed her but she only drank and kept trying to close her mouth when they tried to feed her so they just put the food away because they didn't want to disturb her. One of the best doctors they had called "Mio" checked on her and told the other doctors that Kohako might be temporarily paralyzed.

After 6 hours Su got a call from the hospital that Kohako has woken up.

((Thanks for reading till here! Waaaaaaaaaaa I am gonna get even more busy starting from tomorrow 😭 I really hope I'll find time to write 😿 anyways I hope u all liked my cringey story so um now bye have a nice very good idk what day!))

Amount of words: 539.