5: The Mysterious Mountains 2

[Kioshi]

Kohako took a small bag and packed just a few important things like food, some papers and a pen, her phone and some other things.

Mr Kaede then took Kohako to the mountains and told her to continue moving and that he'll follow her. Kohako just kept moving forward and entered the mysterious area. When Mr Kaede saw her enter she just disappeared for all he cares. He kept whispering some words to himself then decided to go back home.

Meanwhile, Kohako knew where she was. She kept walking with confidence. She kept walking forward but then she felt really dizzy and passed out.

After she woke up.. she found herself in a very green place. There was a lot of grass around her and from a very far distance you could feel like you could see some buildings. Kohako just smiled and walked towards them. Turns out she had a special ability to see with her eyes closed but she couldn't see that well like having her eyes opened. She kept walking but then she stopped after hearing someone yell "COCO!". That was the nickname Su gave for Kohako.

Kohako was really surprised so she looked behind her. To her shock, Su was running towards her. Kohako went to him and kept asking why he came here with a terrified shock on her face. You could sense it from her voice. Su told Kohako how he heard his parents talk about how his father sent Kohako away.

He told Kohako that he would never wanna leave her no matter what so he came looking for her knowing that there might be no going back.

Kohako then started crying and hugged Su really tight. He hugged her back and they kept hugging for like two minutes. Then Kohako took Su's hand and told him to trust her and went towards the buildings.

((Thanks for reaching this part! I know it's really boring but eh I tried. By the way Su at first tried to go back because he was scared but then he found out there's an invisible barrier that stops people from getting out. So he decided to just go look for his sister.))

Amount of words: 370.