11: A Good Decision Or A Mistake

((⚠️ !Swearing warning! ⚠️ Hey y'all if u can find out who the name the little girl actually belongs to you might find out what helped me make this story :) don't tell anyone if u found out but if you did then congratulations 👏👏
anyways enjoy))

[Kioshi]

Mio kept talking to Kohako with tears in her eyes. She asked her a lot of questions and talked a bit with her. At the same time Su didn't stop trying to smash the door open. An hour passed and Su wasn't giving up yet.

Kohako then told Mio that she won't be able to continue talking for now but she'd still be able to hear her, so Mio told Kohako that she'd visit her everyday to talk with her. Kohako happily said "Alright." then stopped talking. The little girl hugged the statue and left.

Su's hands started to bleed so he finally decided to stop for a few seconds. Su slowly backed away from the door then the door slowly opened on its own which made Su rush inside. Su saw someone inside but he couldn't really pay attention to what that person looked like.

Su just kept angrily asking questions struggling to catch his breath. The god remained quiet until Su finally stopped talking. Then he finally decided to say something. "Don't you think that it's disrespectful to disturb a god's peace? Also that thing you call your "sister" is the one that agreed to become a statue. You could try talking to her if you wanted. Now get out you stupid being." And like that, Su somehow felt a force push him outside and the doors closed right after he got out.

Su went to his sister and fell on his knees in front of her and just kept crying. He said "How could you let that bitch turn you into a statue?! Why didn't you tell me before that happened?! Why?!! Why...? ...why did you agree.. did he brainwash you? Did he somehow trick you? How could you do something like that to yourself?! How did this even happen for fuck's sake..."

Kohako just whispered "I am sorry. I believe it was a wise decision even if I myself don't know why I am a statue." Then she remained silent. Su just kept sobbing loudly. It was like he returned back to being a little child. At that time he was 15. He kept crying like he went 10 years back in time. It seemed like a really sad scene to witness.

[Kalpas]

Aw.. poor Su... Looks like he went through a lot. I feel sad for him.

[Kioshi]

That's why you're emotional

[Kalpas]

...Call me emotional one more time and bad things will happen.

[Kioshi]

Ahahahahaha! We both know that you won't try to do even do "bad things" to me. It's okay though. Hahaha.

[Kalpas]

Man, you're such a bully.

[Kioshi]

Alright emotional loser.

[Kalpas]

...

[Kioshi]

See? Nothing happened.

[Kalpas]

...

[Kioshi]

Alright, alright, I'll stop. Where did I stop.. oh right.

Su cried for 2 hours. He seemed to have gotten really tired and then fell asleep in front of the statue. And then he found himself in his bed the next day.

((Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bye))

Amount of words: 535.