14: Her Appearance

[Kioshi]

When they arrived at the shrine Mio was already done telling everything to Su. They walked slowly towards Kohako and remained silent. No one knew what to say.

Kohako then whispered "Help".... Su and Mio didn't understand why she said help. Su asked if she was okay but Kohako didn't answer. Su and Mio kept calling her name but there was no response.

They got really worried and thought that that god had something to do with her silence. The sound of a rock breaking was heard. A small part of the statue's head fell on the ground.

Su and Mio got really terrified because of what suddenly happened and went to try to go to that god.

[Kalpas]

Why did that happen?!

[Kioshi]

That god wanted to kill her because she knew secrets no other human knew. But he decided to do it slowly since he knew that it would scare the three of them.

[Kalpas]

What the red.... ((Don't ask lmfao))

[Kioshi]

Chill.

[Kalpas]

He's insane..

[Kioshi]

A strange wind force started to spin around the statue. Then a strong glowing light was glowing stronger by the second on top of the shrine. And after 10 seconds, the light suddenly spread quickly in the whole place and it could be even seen far away from the mountains.

Everyone in the place had their eyes forced shut. Then the light slowly faded and everyone opened their eyes again.

Some people from outside got curious and tried to go in to find out the cause of the strong light but there was an invisible barrier that stopped them from getting inside.

The ghost girl appeared flying on the top of the shrine. She slowly flew down. Her kimono was moving slowly and beautifully because of the slow wind. Her hair got untied and flew in the hair. It was a beautiful scene to witness.

[Kalpas]

Don't you think that the story made you unusually not yourself? It's kinda funny and weird at the same time.

[Kioshi]

...I just learned how to tell stories from watching humans and I am telling you this story like them...hmph..

[Kalpas]

Oooh, that sounds kinda cool.

[Kioshi]

Let me continue. The ghost girl stopped moving down just before reaching the ground. She flew on top of the ground and slowly opened her eyes and looked at Mio.

"Hello everyone." She said in a quiet soft voice. "My name is Kiyoko. Sorry for what happened to your friend." Then she looked at Kohako and smiled.

The wind force around Kohako grew stronger that if you got too close to her your body would probably tear apart. The wind grew stronger and stronger until it was impossible for any human to be able to see her.

A few rock pieces could be seen spinning around the wind as if it was a small tornado.

Su got really scared so he tried to get close but he couldn't because of the wind force pushing him back.

The wind suddenly stopped in less than a second and you could see a lot of pieces of rocks fall down. Then Kohako could be seen looking like a normal human then she collapsed on the ground.

((When the published story doesn't fit the original script 💔))

Amount of words: 546.