10: Meeting "him"

[Kioshi]

Kohako got much better and Su returned back to going to school. But Kohako decided to stop going to school. She decided to just work at any restaurant or cafe. Kohako also wanted to start going to the place's god and worship him.

Nobody really knew what that god looked like. Legends said that if you pray at the shrine close to him you might hear "him" say something. But nobody has heard anything in the last hundreds of years and it's unknown who was the last to hear him.

It is said that only some "special" people are blessed in there. It's not that god that blesses them they just could get randomly blessed somehow and it's pretty rare. Those blessed people are the only ones who could hear the god.

Kohako put on some clothes and prepared herself to go visit the shrine. Days passed and Kohako visited there daily and placed offerings and never missed a day. Until one day she heard something saying "Come in." while offering some coins in the shrine. Kohako got really excited.

She knocked on the door leading inside to that mysterious voice and the doors opened. Then the doors opened and Kohako slowly walked in. Then the doors closed right after she went inside. It seemed to be a nice looking male figure inside. It looked like that was the god of the city. Kohako bowed down and remained silent waiting to hear any word.

The god said that he wanted Kohako to work for him. Kohako just agreed and just like that, Kohako started to do everything the god asked her to do.

Mio really hated the idea of Kohako visiting the shrine but she never said anything. She just remained quiet and never visited the shrine if Kohako wasn't there.

[Kalpas]

I never knew there were other gods that existed

[Kioshi]

Well, if you did your stupid role correctly you could've known.

[Kalpas]

Hey, quit it. I am just taking a break.

[Kioshi]

Sure, Whatever. Kohako kept serving that god. Until one day he told her that he wanted to turn her into a statue. Kohako hesitated at first but that stupid god kept claimin-

[Kalpas]

Woaaaaahhh, you actually called a god stupid?

[Kioshi]

Shush, let me continue. He kept claiming that it was for the best. He kept saying stuff like "People will worship and pray for you like a god" or how someone would be happy to be such a thing for his sake. Kohako eventually agreed and then she got turned into a statue after a while. She was bowing down in that position while keeping a smile on her face. And of course she couldn't move at all.

Su and Mio found out and rushed to go check on her. Su got really mad that he kept trying to smash the door leading to that god. While Mio kept crying that she didn't know that such a thing was gonna happen. But then she heard Kohako say "It's okay, I can talk sometimes. Is there something you wanna say?" Mio got really excited when she heard Kohako talk and decided to talk to her and ask her some questions.

((Did you know that when you think of an apple as a fruit to eat you think of red apples and when you think of an apple to drink as soda you think of a green apple? Ok bye have a nice idk what lol))

Amount of words: 584.