Raiden Kaminari: 2

[Eden]

Ughhhh... I can't believe dad actually did something terrible like that. Now I have no family to help me. I don't think I might even recognize any of my friends. It feels just like I lost everything in a matter of seconds. I'll never forgive that stupid thing for ruining my life, hmph!

...

[Nurse-4]

Here's your food, ma'am.

[Eden]

Thank you...

[Nurse-4]

Anytime. If you need anyone just click on this green button next to your bed and a Nurse will come to your room. If it's an emergency click the red button next to it.

[Eden]

Got it.

[Nurse-4]

Now you gotta eat your food. I gotta go now. Please, excuse me.

[Eden]

Bye.

The nurse leaves the room

[Eden]

...I don't feel like eating.... Ehh. I'll just nap for a while, or even better, sleep.

...

[Eden]

....Yawn.. What time.. is it....?

[Aoi]

It's 6 PM.

[Eden]

AH!! O-Oh! ...Uh...um..... Sorry. Didn't see you there.

[Aoi]

Sorry for scaring you. Just try not to scream next time.

[Eden]

Yeah, sorry. Why are you even here?

[Aoi]

I was asked to watch you until you wake up.

[Eden]

Oookay....? I am awake now.

[Aoi]

I... got some bad news.

[Eden]

What is it?

[Aoi]

After you leave the hospital you'll get taken right away to join the sisters if you don't find a job within a week.

[Eden]

A WEEK?!!

[Aoi]

Mhm. Please keep your voice down.

[Eden]

B-but... But that's not fair!

[Aoi]

Sorry, we don't make the rules.

[Eden]

I-I am an experienced nurse! Can I maybe work here?!

[Aoi]

About that... Your papers got lost and it seems like you won't be able to find a job, and it'll be almost impossible to work as a nurse again since most hospitals consider such papers a must if you want a job. Maybe you could work at a restaurant or maybe a... cleaner, I guess.

[Eden]

Tears appear in her eyes
No, no, no! Why is this happening to me?!

[Aoi]