[OUTDATED] Prologue - Minuit

"Patisserie La Soleil", "Neko Paradise", "Cats Paradise", it doesn't matter what you call it, but you probably already heard of it. A popular bakery in Yokohama, where everything you ate and drank was delicious, from the sweetest pastries to the most delicious of teas, you could easily tell whoever made these knew what they were doing.

But as great as they were, the sweets and drinks weren't the reasons for this shop's explosion in popularity only a few days after its opening. The true reason behind this massive popularity was catgirls. Maid catgirls, to be exact. At 'La Soleil', you could be brought your sweets by cute catgirls wearing maid outfits. If you were a regular, you would know there are 6 of them, 6 cat sisters, not all related by blood, but owned by the same person. The owner of these cats and of the shop was Kashou Minaduki, a young man somewhere in his mid-twenties.

All was going well in their family, the shop was running well, and the owner's younger sibling often came to help the 6 cats and her brother. But the regulars noticed something about the staff of 'La Soleil' lately, some of them didn't seem as energetic as usual, at least, some of the girls didn't. Some of them thought something happened in their life recently, some others thought maybe it was due to summer heat, but the reality was different. It was because of the time of the year they were in, around mid-August.

Until two years ago, they had another cat, a male. He was the eldest cat of this family, being just a few days older than Azuki, who he was really close to, even if they had some classic hate-love sibling moments from time to time, they were always there for each other when needed. But two years ago, in the middle of August, he vanished, without a trace, in the middle of the night. Even if Kashou and Shigure were deeply affected by his disappearance, his sisters were even more. Cinnamon and Maple, even if they only knew him for a few weeks, were starting to bond with him, his sudden vanishing barely left them any memories of him, and the few that remain today are very blurry, but both of them still felt bummed out around this time of the year. But the one who was, by far, the most affected by this was Azuki, who had known him for already a year. As a year felt much longer for a cat than for a human, she felt like she had known him for years. She had a hard time dealing with what she considered her twin brother disappearing out of nowhere. But that sadness soon turned to deep anger, as she, after thinking about it for some time, concluded that he simply decided to leave them, for absolutely no reason, not even saying goodbye.

2 Years have passed since then, and as the 'anniversary' day approaches, the morale of the employees is far from at their best. But over time, the Minaduki slowly started to move on.

But this year was different. A familiar face is soon going to show up around La Soleil. A face no one saw for almost two years. And what was a family reunion will soon lead to multiple unavoidable events, for best and for worse.

This will be the story of Minuit Minaduki.

Hunting Instincts