Reunion under the Sunrise

Walking through the streets of the more traditional parts of Tokyo at night could be incredible, admiring the scenery, listening to the distant sound of the more touristic part of the city slowly fade away as I keep getting further and further from here.
Unfortunately, I'm stuck playing taxis on foot for a drunk and sleeping asshole.
He could have chose any other time to fall asleep but it had to be now. I swear, he won't ever change.

- "Let's see.. It's supposed to be 'round here, according to Tomas."

While my right hand was doing its best to keep the sleeping asshole from falling on the ground, my left one was launching my navigation app on my phone, having a hard time finding the house I'm supposed to drop Minuit at.

- "Huh. Calling him by his full name still feels weird.." I whispered to myself. "Hey, Nuit, I got a question."

...

No reply.

- "The great Minuit." I smirked saying this. I know he hates it when I call him like this, so I thought he might wake up if I say this.

- "Shut it."

Yeah, he was still very drunk, but at least now he's awake, eh?

- "Whatever. Who decided it was a good idea to name you Minuit? Such a shitty name must've only be chosen by a weirdo, right?" I joked about his name, which definitely was not the type of name I'm used to hearing. But he simply hit me as an answer.

- "Don't talk shit about Shigure.."

And he promptly fell asleep right after.

- "And here I hoped you'd at least give me directions. All the houses around here look the same to me, how am I supposed to find it?"

- "It's a good house.."

- "C'mon, what's that supposed to mean? Stop waking up for 5 seconds at a time!"

Around 10 minutes had passed since Nuit fell asleep again. I was still lost, all those houses looked the same to me. I started losing hope, when I received a notification from the navigation app, who seemed to have stayed silent since I set it up to show me the directions to the adress.

"Turn right, and you'll reach your destination"

I looked around me, expecting yet another street full of the same houses, and yet, I was faced with a thing as big as a mansion.

Alright, maybe not THAT big, but the place was still massive. That's what he meant by a "Good house"?
Just how many people live here? 10 people? 20? Maybe more?

I decided it'd be better to stop thinking about that, and thought about the instructions Tomas gave me.

"U either ring @ the bell if they got one or u drop him in the backyard. idc."

Ignoring the part of me who wanted to insult him for writing a text that screamed "I don't give a shit, don't bother me", I thought about both of these possibilities.

The only realistic way to do this is dropping him in the backyard. Can you imagine, some random cat shows up at your doorstep, and says "Oh hi, what's up? Here's Minuit, you didn't know if he was alive for the last two years, and now here he is, alive and clearly drunk. Have fun, byeee!"

Talk about sketchy.

Passing the small gate and entering the front garden, I avoid the windows, and head directly to the backyard, and I immediately notice something unusual.