[OUTDATED] Answer

Charlie, Syro and myself were sitting on a table in a corner of La Soleil's main room. It had been a few minutes since I had to calm my friend down by offering her sweets. Syro was eating her sweets while Charlie ordered tea.

- "You really are British, eh?" I jokingly asked him after he started drinking his cup of tea.

- "Better than being Scottish." He said, looking at Syro, who was too focused on eating her sweets, at first I did not think much of it, he always had something about Scottish people and breeds, especially Syro, until I remembered something.

- "I feel like you're going to regret thinking like that very soon." I replied with a smirk on my face.

- "As if." He rolled his eyes and kept drinking his tea.

A quick look at Syro made it obvious that she had a hard time with the summer heat.

- "Syro."

- "Mh?" She looked at me like everything was fine despite her obvious sweating.

- "Remove your jacket."

- "Huh? Why would I do that? Pervert." She told me with a disgusted look.

- "... You do realize YOU'RE the pervert for thinking that I am, right? I was just saying that because you had the stupid idea to wear a leather jacket in the middle of summer." I bluntly replied.

Shame was the only thing on her face at this moment. She was about to say something, but probably because we were in public, she ended up not saying anything, except a small "Well fuck you, too".

- "Why do you even wear a leather jacket with this heat?" said Charlie.

- "To keep beasts like you from looking at my breasts." She told him with a death stare.

- "C'mon, Syro, we've known each other for, what, two years, now? You should know that just because I like to flirt around with cute girls doesn't mean I'm a beast out for lust. Remove that jacket before you pass out from the heat."

- "Let me guess, you won't stop until I remove it?" She asked. Charlie simply nodded, and she sighed. "Alright, Alright. I'll do it." She removed her jacket. Underneath was a low-cut, sleeveless shirt, revealing her generous curves. "Can I go back to eating, now?"

- "Go on, now that you've removed your jacket." As Charlie finished his sentence, she did just that, and got back to eating. I applauded Charlie, as convincing her is far from easy.

As a few minutes pass, we keep talking and joking around. Syro seemed to be enjoying her sweets, and Charlie, his drink. All was going well, then I started thinking about something.

- "Hey.. How long has it been since we've been like that?"

- "What do you mean, 'like that'?" Syro asks, confused, in between two bites.

- "Like that, just us three, a time we have to relax and talk."

- "Oh, yeah, maybe a year, something like that. I think it was just after we were assigned to train the new recruits... those little fuckers.." Charlie cursed under his breath.

- "A year, huh.. Time really goes by fast.." I muttered.

- "Ah!" Suddenly, Syro stood up, as if she just remembered something. "Minuit! I just remembered something I wanted to tell you! It's about your sisters."

Of course, the other girls' ears immediately twitched when Syro mentioned them, the shop may be full, but a cat's hearing is still vastly superior to a human's.