[OUTDATED] 2 Years Ago

- "SHUT UP ! SHUT UP ! SHUT UP ! SHUT UP ! SHUT ! IT ! UP ! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE AFTER WHAT YOU DID ! I HATE YOU !"

The screams and words of Azuki, my sibling, my sister, the dearest person I had, were hurting much more than her hits. Her punches hurt, yes, but compared to the pain I felt from hearing her words, it was nothing. I was much stronger than her, and an unpredictable movement from Azuki would make her hurt herself if I moved her by force, so I just closed my eyes, and let her hit me, punch me, do whatever she wants, while I took the hits forcing myself to not cry.

- "Azuki ! Stop it ! Let him go !"

I heard voices telling Azuki to stop, and also felt her stop beating me up. Or more accurately, someone forced her to stop. I opened my eyes to see Azuki, 5 other catgirls, Shigure, and Kashou.

"Guess she brought all my family... "my" family, huh.. more like "her" family. Cinnamon and Maple probably don't remember me, and the rest do not even know who I am."

At this moment, my thoughts were cut short by Azuki's screams as she struggled to try and make a tall cat-girl with heterochromatic eyes release her, probably so she could start beating me up again. I didn't cry much, and my tears were hardly visible on my tanned skin. I got up, and looked at the one holding Azuki back, and said a brief "Thanks." before turning my gaze towards Kashou, locking my eyes with his. Then was an awkward silence for a few seconds before I decided to speak, not really knowing what to say after all this time.

- "So... guess the family grew quite a bit in two years, hmm ?" I let out an awkward chuckle as I ended my sentence, before Kashou said

- "We.. are a bit more than at the time, it's true.."

I wanted to get straight to the point, so I took a deep breath, and turned myself toward La Soleil and said

- "I'm sure we have things to say to each other, but, we probably should head inside for that.." Kashou agreed but the tall catgirl interrupted us

- "Sorry to cut your conversation short, but I won't be able to hold Azuki for long.." I looked at Azuki, still screaming and struggling to move, then looked at the girl before saying

- "You can release her." She tried to refuse, but I cut her in the middle of her justification. "I'll deal with her anger, for now." She stopped trying to justify her and let her go.

- "At your own risk." She said. 

Azuki tried to resume where she left, but I grabbed her left arm while she was trying to land a hit, and started to twist her arm to the point where she was crying in pain, trying to make me let go of her. Kashou tried to intervene to stop me, but I told him to not worry, I didn't plan to do any lasting damage, before turning to Azuki.

-  "I let you beat me up, earlier. Don't get full of yourself, Azuki. If you keep on doing this seriously, I will hurt you, even if you are my sister." I whispered this to her ear before letting her go, and she stopped her attacks.

"Guess she learned her lesson, for now."

I then turned to Kashou and the rest of the girls.

- "Now then, shall we head inside so I can explain some stuff to you all ?" Probably shocked from what they just saw, they all silently agreed, and Kashou lead me to his living room, inside his home, behind the patisserie. As soon as we all sat down, Kashou looked at me straight in the eyes and told me

- "So, Minuit. We all are happy that you are back with us, and I have lots of questions, but, first of all, where were you for 2 years ? And how did you suddenly re-appear here out of nowhere ?" I took a serious expression to look at Kashou straight in his eyes, in total contrast with the happy expression I showed them all until here.