[OUTDATED] Long time no see - I

After what happened during the night, I managed to sleep a bit more, but before I knew it, half of the day had already passed. It was now around one in the afternoon. I spent most of the morning silently on my phone, occasionally talking to Chocola or Vanilla if they talked to me first.

I didn't have any idea on how to interact with my sisters.. especially Maple and Cinnamon. They only knew me for 2 months before I disappeared.

"Do they even remember me ? If they do, will they have the same type of reaction than Azuki ?"

These were the type of questions that I was desperately asking myself. But before I could think any further, I heard Shigure call me and my sisters in the living room. It was apparently time to go shopping, like the girls planned to do. After waiting for a bit for Chocola, who was the last one to be ready to go, we took the train to go to a large shopping street. While we were walking to the train station, I asked Chocola,

- "So.. Why were you late ?", with an expression halfway between intrigued and mocking.

Chocola struggled to find an answer, but ended up telling it, in a shameful way,

- "Chocola fell asleep outside..." I sighed, looking at her while she tried to find excuses. "But.. But the sun felt too good ! Chocola didn't know it would make her sleep !"

- "Somehow, I'm not even surprised.." I said, before a smirk appeared on my face. "Life isn't gonna be that easy now that I'm around. On work days, 5 minutes late and I'll force you out of bed with cold water on the face. You better be ready ~" I added, in a playful tone.

- "But that's mean ! Really really mean !" Chocola started trembling, thinking about what it would feel like to receive cold water in the face while still asleep.

- "No, it's not mean, it's just.. the price to pay for being late." I replied, still with the same playful tone.

"Ahh, it's too easy, I can't stop teasing her." I thought to myself, chuckling.

A few minutes later, after taking the train and walking for a bit more, we arrived at the shopping district. The girls, having bells, they all went their separate ways to buy what they wanted, as Shigure and Kashou regularly gave them an allowance. Since I didn't yet have the right to wear my bell again, I had to stay near Shigure, as she was considered my owner. Saying that she didn't really want to buy anything Coconut decided to stay with us. I honestly didn't care as all I did was being on my phone while Shigure and Coconut were talking with each other, and bought a few things. But, the more time passed, the more I had a strange feeling of being watched. I kept trying to brush it off, but no matter how many times I did it, the feeling didn't stop. Of course, I checked a few times if I could see anything out of the ordinary, but nothing like this was in sight. After a few minutes, I decided to ignore it, but to stay on guard, in case my concerns were justified.

A few minutes later, Shigure and Coconut stopped talking, probably having ran out of subjects to talk about. It was now 3:50, and Shigure told the girls to come back here at around 4, when we all went our different ways. While waiting, Coconut, Shigure, and myself were sitting on a bench. I had just put my phone in my pockets, when I saw Coconut looking at me.

- "Is something wrong, Coconut ?" I asked her, wondering why she was looking at me. My question surprised her, as she thought it wasn't obvious.

- "O-oh ! No, don't worry, there's nothing wrong, I was just wondering how it is that we had a brother all this time, but we never heard of you.. What did you do for these last two years ?"

I immediately understood why she wanted to stay with us.

"Ah, I see.. She was just curious about me. I can't really blame her, despite her stature, I heard that she barely got out of kittenhood, it's normal to be curious about everything, even if it would be better for her to be honest.."