(3)

Days passes and taehyung's world changed.

Past days were a dream came true for him.

After a while he is happy.

Genuinely happy.

And the reason behind his happiness is someone named Jeon Jungkook.

They are dating for more than three months and jungkook let him in on his dark life.

Like taehyung let jungkook in his lonely life.

Taehyung always feels like he know jungkook for year's.

Yet they met few months ago.

Taehyung always stayed alone.

His parents died when he was a kid.

They left his brother and him in this dark world all alone.

Also they left a huge company on teen Chae's hand. Taehyung was only 15 that time. Chae was 17.

Taehyung's brother is always a good person and worked hard for him, hold the company's position and work hard.

And right now taehyung is talking with him and his husband.

Both are married more than five years and happily living their life.

It's the morning time.

Jungkook came here last night and slept beside him.

Whenever jungkook got time he came to see his beautiful boyfriend.

So jungkook is holding taehyung's waist and sleeping.

Taehyung is nibbling jungkook's neck while holding him closer and talking to his brother while whispering.

Jungkook became taehyung's habit and taehyung became jungkook's life.

-

Taehyung has been talking to the phone past 20 minutes.

Yet he is giving jungkook a very tempting view thinking that his boyfriend is still sleeping.

But Jungkook woke up 10 minutes ago and watched his boyfriend and listening to him.

Jungkook is blushing because all taehyung is doing is praising him to his brother.

Also jungkook is hard cause taehyung is giving him a very tempting view.

Taehyung is on his knees and showing his perfect ass and jungkook wants to touch it badly and bang him hard.

He dropped the second idea and touched his ass.

"Yeah hyung...... I went there and al.......aaahhhhhhhhhmmmm.......", Taehyung moans between his talking.

He shockingly looked at jungkook and saw he is touching his private part with a sly smirk on his face.

He pressed the mute button,

"Gukie what are you doing I'm talking on the phone. Don't do that, please", taehyung speaks.

"I did nothing. Finish your talking then baby", jungkook innocently replied which was not innocent at all.

"Yeah hyung it's jungkook. No hyung everything is fine. After that we came back home", taehyung again starts talking.

Now normally cause Jungkook is already awake.

Jungkook smile evilly.

He pressed his finger on taehyung's hole for teasing.

"Ahhhhh ....", Taehyung again moan by the touch.