(14)

"Gukie no need to hurry. I've a meeting with yeonjun's dad", taehyung speaks and jungkook is packing his bags.

Jungkook checked the list agan,

"Taehyung's safety kit - check,
Passport - check,
Medicines - check,
Mr. Tata - check,
Clothes - check,
Slippers/Shoes/Socks - check", jungkook mumbled.

"Gukie", taehyung shouted a little because for past hour jungkook is bussy packing his all things.

They're at taehyung's appartment and it's been another two weeks after the police station insident with sal-tuk.

Jungkook finally looked at taehyung and extend his hand towards his boyfriend.

"Yeonjun's dad is out of town and he mailed you. Didn't you get the mail?", by that jungkook chain his trolly bag and locked it with a simple password.

Taehyung can't remember complicated codes.

Taehyung checked his e-mail and sighed.

Jungkook is right.

Mr. Choi mailed him.

Every gang who supported or work under Bianco, jungkook ordered them to leave Korea for few weeks.

Because he know something definitely will happen.

Like last time.

Because Sal-tuk can do anything with them.

He could harm them or even worse he will torcher and kill them without any hesitation.

Taehyung rubbed his temple and hold his hand.

He came and hugged jungkook.

And jungkook calm himself down.

Taehyung smell always make him calm.

"Tell me gukie what happened? Why are you so nervous", Taehyung asked him while softly kissing on his neck.

Jungkook looked at him and sit on the edge of the bed and take taehyung on his lap.

"Sal-tuk is very dangerous. He could harm anyone who are supporting me and doing buiessness with Bianco. Not only the gang members, he definitely will try to harm their families too. And I already told everyone to leave korea for few weeks and also arranged everything. Their life is in danger so yours. That is why we need to leave as soon as possible", jungkook explained.

"This is happening because you destroyed his ships?", Taehyung asked and jungkook hummed.

Taehyung know the work jungkook and his gang do is extremely dangerous.

In Mafia world people got enemies more than friends, they can't even trust their friends either.

They got betrayers than loyalty.

So yeah, as a leader, as a king of Mafia, Jeon Jungkook needs to be think like a king.

Like in the war the king always make sure that his people stay safe, like this jeon jungkook is making sure his peoples stay safe and harmfree.

He is the real King of the underworld.

Taehyung really felt proud of jungkook.

He joint his forehead with jungkook's and kiss on it.

"Then I'm gonna buy the whole shop", by that taehyung finally smiled at jungkook.

As a queen of underworld, his duty is to being sure everyone is doing well and to stay beside with his king.

And taehyung is exactly doing it.

"I could buy a entire mall for you", by that jungkook hugged taehyung tightly.