Epilogue

5 year's later:

"Mama look", a cute baby girl came with a paper in her hand.

Her long poly tail is tied with a purple ribbon.

She is wearing a very beautiful red frock with white shoes.

"Ohh Aru my baby", taehyung speaks and left his laptop to the bed and extended his hands towards her.

She came and hugged her mother and sniffing taehyung's scent.

It's her habit and it's reminds taehyung about jungkook.

It's been 5 years that taehyung left Korea and Bianco.

It's been 5 year's taehyung left jungkook.

He didn't even contacted with his Chae hyung and moon either.

But taehyung is sure that they're fine because his hyung's business is running well and he saw him on the TV too.

Taehyung and jungkook had a beautiful daughter name Aurora, she is carbon copy of jungkook, she has his bunny teeth and silky long black hair. She got taehyung's brown eyes and his moles and her skintone is like his mama, honey toned.

She has a light brown birthmark on her right hand because jungkook had tattoos and after conceiving taehyung got a new tattoo. (He didn't knew he was pregnant and he got the tattoo).

She can speak english and Korean both.

Taehyung and aurora lives in Monaco, he didn't told a single soul about it and avoiding every kind pf suspicious people because he didn't want to be founded.

Again.

Because taehyung knows it very well that Bianco and jungkook is trying to serching him because he already changed countries for three times already. ( Malta, Hawai and Newzealand)

And he is afraid that soon he needs to change this country too because he already got some hints that jungkook already knew he is in Monaco.

Jungkook had no idea that his child is a girl or a boy.

And changing the places is also difficult for little Aurora because she is growing up and changing school again and again is hampering her studies.

She is bright and smart and topper of her class.

They're living in Monaco for almost two years and this is the longest place they are living now.

For the information taehyung is using fake I'd and passport to hide his real identity so Aurora.

His name is Vante Agosti, half Korean and half Italian.

He worked as an art teacher in local high school and very popular among the students and teachers too.

Thankfully taehyung learnt art and painting in USA while studying.

He is raising Aurora all alone.

And he named her aurora because jungkook and he discussed this before.

If anyone asked where is his husband/ wife he told people they're divorced.

Our little aru is smarter than other students and she already learnt speaking Korean from her eomma very well.

Taehyung is happy with her progress but sometimes her questions make him worried.

She is curious just like her father Jungkook.

Taehyung still teach because he love his profession, and he also published a book named, 'Euphoria' recently and it got the best seller award.

But taehyung didn't want any kind of attention so he took it low profiled.