(16)

After spending the last week of their holiday in Italy Bianco came back to Seoul and they returned to their work life.

The holiday was really fun.

It's been 10 more days that they came back to Seoul.

Yoonji really enjoyed and she is healed too.

So others.

Taehyung also joined yeonjun's dad's uni as a teacher.

Mr. Choi really liked taehyung's resume and his grades are marvelous.

Indeed taehyung was a bright student.

Taehyung is happy and for him everyone is happy.

Of course Chae and moon was not happy about taehyung's kidnapping part on their holiday, he scolded taehyung really bad but jungkook handled the situation.

Jungkook wanted to meet Chae and his husband moon so chae.

But both are in America for their business meeting so they decided to meet after they coming back in Seoul.

Meanwhile,

Bianco got the news that Sal-tuk attacked their old base house.

But he didn't blasted the spot and that is unusual for Sal-tuk.

But Bianco is glad that he didn't blasted the base cause that place was jungkook's father's base.

One of the guard said sal-tuk left after not finding a single person at that old base house.

Jungkook knew that Sal-tuk definitely make a move and he did.

But one question appeared in his mind that how sal-tuk knew that they were in Italy?

Cause they didn't told anyone and most of his members left Korea that time then how?

Their visa prossesing was hidden too.

And his eyes widened.

Someone spying on them and thinking about that he decided to recheck everyone's resume who were employed at his gang and jungkook is checking them without telling anyone.

He didn't even tell his members about it.

Another week passed and taehyung is now getting ready for his job.

He joined SMIS as a teacher and working there for a week.

Jungkook just left from his house.

Work called.

Taehyung is hiding the all hickeys from his neck with a consoler which is not working.

Jungkook made them just before leaving.

Taehyung applied foundation before but nope.

"Aish this guy always make so deep ones what if my students saw this? Shit! That would be so embarrassing", taehyung speaks and again applied the consoler.

And what if Yeonjun's dad saw this it would be more embarrassing.

So yeah, taehyung is hiding them.

He doesn't have any turtle neck top or shirt so it's the only way and it's not winter yet that he would use a muffler.

Then taehyung looked at his wordrobe and saw a baby blue scarf and his face lit up.

He put that on and hide those hickeys.

Yeonjun is coming to receive him so taehyung didn't need to take his car out.

"Uff gukie why did you made so deep marks", taehyung complaints.