(19)

"How could you soo?", jimin came inside and asked angrily.

"You cheated on jungkook? Why? He loved you unconditionally that time, he stayed loyal but you", yoonji speaks and everyone came inside.

"You both we're school sweethearts but still?", Hoseok is more shocked.

Jin-soo stayed silent.

He knew what he did was wrong.

Junghae or Bianco never supported cheating or betrayal.

Everyone is saying bad about him, jin didn't say a single word.

He never thought his brother can actually cheat, that pure soul boy he raised by his own.

Namjoon hold jin's hand.

But taehyung is angry, he is crying in anger, in frustration.

"You knew that i love jungkook from the beginning, you knew, i gave up on him for you, thought you still love him, and you pretended that you also loved him first first, and after few time why you said that i can go for jungkook, you don't want him anymore, that is why you were cold whenever I asked you about gukie, you we're always cold jin-soo because you cheated, you also hurted my feelings too", and jin-soo looked at taehyung.

Sadly.

Jin-soo know taehyung is telling truth.

Jin-soo first first pretended that he loved jungkook and taehyung actually got hurted. He told him purposely that he can't live without him but his heart changed after seeing taehyung's dedication, he finally told him to go on jungkook and made the plan.

Taehyung decided to help him and contacted Bianco.

Jin-soo know taehyung is really hurt.

He remembered how taehyung reacted after knowing that jin-soo is his own blood and brother, he was happy.

Jin-soo is in guilt.

But he also suffered.

His heart changed.

Yes if his heart changed he should told this to jungkook before cheating, jin-soo did a mistake.

"I'm sorry taehyung, I'm sorry to everyone, i hurted you all again", jin-soo apologised.

"There is no point to apologise", jin speaks after a while.

"I thought i lost you, thought whatever happened you died loyal to us, the guy who can't stay loyal to his lover and family, how could he stay loyal to his gang, I'm disappointed jin-soo so much disappointed", jin speaks.

"Hyung, please don't say like that", jin-soo speaks.

"Stop it you'll", jungkook speaks after a while.

And everyone looked at him.

"But jungkook......", namjoon tried to speak.

"Hyung, please", and hearing that namjoon stopped.

"Please you'll stop. I know what jin-soo did was wrong, he should've told me before sleeping with that basterds, but i knew it", jungkook speaks.

"You knew but still you loved him", jimin speaks.

Jungkook looked at him.

His eyes are showing nothing.

"You knew and you still decided to search for him why jungkook?", namjoon asked.

"I did this only for jin hyung, i already knew that jin-soo was sleeping with Sora and her boyfriend for a while",and jin-soo looked at him.

"What? That slut", yoonji os shocked.