(13)

The next days weather is not very good.

Calm has it been since morning but dark clouds appeared in the sky from the evening, stormy winds are also blowing.

It's clearly showing the heavy rainfall is about to happen.

When taehyung wake up first it's almost noon.

Calling his gukie from his sleep and shared several sweet kisses and warm his body in the cold weather by cuddling jungkook under thin blanket.

Jungkook showers taehyung with millions of kisses and praises.

Taehyung loves it so much.

After wake-up both went to the wash room and take their shower together.

Only shower they did not doing any kind of hanky-panky.

Taehyung's lower body is still sore he couldn't able to walk.

Jungkook is kinda guilty that his babie is in pain but he felt proud because it's him afterall.

They already finished their shower and taehyung is laying by his stomach.

"I'm sorry tae i went rough on you", jungkook apologised while massaging taehyung's spine.

"It's okay gukie i love our lovemaking and i asked for more", taehyung replied.

"You've no shame but i love you", jungkook speaks.

"Shame and me are rivals", taehyung joked.

"Whatever. Now relax", jungkook speaks and taehyung loosen his body and enjoy the massage he is receiving by jungkook.

Not only massage jungkook purposely touching on his sensitive body part and taehyung moans because he knows jungkook is already turn on.

Taehyung know it very well how to step on jungkook's nerves.

But jungkook have self control.

Because if he loose his control taehyung will need a wheelchair then.

After massage jungkook carried him.

Both went to downstairs.

They're really hungry after a long love making.

They made love all night and still not enough for eachother.

Both forgot how many times they made love.

But no one is complaining about it they want it anyways.

When jungkook came downstairs with taehyung they saw Hell's Satan's are already here.

And a very tired yeonjun is sitting on soobin's lap and hitting on his chest and shouting.

"Yeah binnie you were rough last night", yeonjun pouts and hit on soobin's chest.

Beomgyu, Hyunkai and Taehyun is not even bother by this.

They're used to it.

Rolling their eyes they drown themselves on chicken meatballs.

"Baby you're the one who was asking for more", Soobin replied and picked on his lips.

Seeing this taekook shared a look and went to the dining table.

Uff kids this days.

"They're so cheesy", jungkook thought and took taehyung on his lap and hold him.

His babie is made with rose petals if he squished them they'll ruined.

So jungkook is so delicate with his taehyung babie.

Everyone greets them.

Then everyone saw yoongi is carrying jimin, so hoseok is carrying yoonji in bridal style.