(17)

"T-taehyung", jungkook's voice shakes after hearing taehyung's voice.

He turned on the speaker.

For the first time in his entire life.

His heart feels a pang.

"H-help jungkook. H-helpe please....", and by that the phone got cutted.

"Taehyung, taehyung.....", jungkook shouted on the phone.

"Beep....beep....beep.....", they heard from the phone.

"JK, he is in your old house, that place...", hoseok speaks and looked at everyone.

His eyes turned dark too and sadness are clearly visible.

And thousands of old memories runs in his mind.

In everyone's mind.

Those flashbacks.

The wedding red and white wedding venue, yoongi's marriage proposal to jimin, the kidnapping and the blast, blood and blood everywhere.

Blood, his father's blood. They reached late there to save him and in that time jin-soo chosen to go there alone.

Flashback:

6 year's ago:

A white and red wedding venue is ready to fullfill the purpose, waiting for the four hands to become one.

Groom's friends jungkook, namjoon, and yoongi stand as groomsmen also wears white and black expensive suits matching as groom hoseok.

And standing on opposite is jin, jin-soo and jimin.

Jimin's hand is shining with Yoongi's proposal ring which he gave him just a little bit ago.

Everyone is waiting for the bride.

Jungkook glanced at his father whose eyes were glistening with tears, but not of sadness but happiness.

Because his only daughter Yoonji is getting married today.

Jeon junghae loved Yoonji more than any of his son's.

"Take care of my children's junghae and ask them to forgive me if they can...", these were the last words of Min Samuel, yoongi and yoonji's late father, his friend and Bianco's previous weaponiser.

Since then, Junghae raised Yoonji as his daughter and Yoongi as his own son.

So junghae has booked the biggest and most luxurious venue of South Korea for his daughter's marriage today.

After some time with a nice music Yoonji was seen coming forward in a white gown, smiling, holding a bouquet of her favorite white and red roses and her little baby bump was seen which was carrying the sign of her four month's pregnancy.

Everyone was very happy.

Behind Yoonji were Sora and Sun-mae, who were his second bridesmades.

Three of them are childhood best friend, her companions whom she really loved especially sun-mae who was also married to Jackson.

Suddenly they heard a very familiar voice instead of the soothing music which was playing,

"Well well well, look what's going on here. Min Yoonji's wedding but without me. Tsk tsk tsk and I'm sad", and suddenly Yoonji felt something cold in her stomach.