(6)

Everyone saw jungkook came and sit on his chair.

HS are also present here and they're eating their breakfast quietly.

"About Sora, she's dead jungkook. Six years ago she was the one who gave the wrong adress to uncle Junghae about jin-soo and because of him Sun-mae also got killed. She betrayed on that mission that's why we got caught, i didn't told you to took her on this mission that wouldn't happened guk", yoonji replied and jungkook is looking at them.

"I told you noona that it was not your fault right", and everyone looked at jungkook's face.

"Yes jungkook. Thanks", yoonji replied.

"Are you okay now. I know you're sad cause you three were inseparable", jungkook asked again.

"Yeah guk. I'm fine. And I'm not sad because she betrayed us", yoonji speaks.

Yoongi feels proud of his sister.

And jungkook knew that Sora was a slut but this.

Jin give jungkook his breakfast. Thou jungkook ate with taehyung but he didn't want to make his family sad so he took two small pancakes and start eating.

Yoonji also told them Sal-tuk decided to start his own weapon factory like Bianco.

After receiving the money from his other mission sal-tuk will open it.

They all have already finished their breakfast.

Then jungkook saw Bambam come with yugyeom.

Jungkook's eyebrow frowned.

"What happened yugyeom bambam? Why you guys are here?", Jungkook asked.

Jin hit on his head and speaks,

"Sorry for his rude behaviour, please you both sit", by that jin went to their hall.

Everyone sits together.

"Everything is fine jungkook", Yugyeom replied.

"And we're here to apologise to you", bambam speaks.

"Apologise? For what?", Jungkook asked.

Everyone saw Jungkook take down jin-soo's picture.

Everyone eyes frown.

Everyone noticed and they're shock.

Jungkook never put his photo down before.

Thou, for six year's he never looked back at Kim jin-soo's picture but taking them down is new.

And when jin tried to he stopped him by himself.

"Actually kook we felt guilty for days. We didn't knew about jin-soo and that day at the club.... We're sorry", Yugyeom speaks and lower his head again.

"It's okay yugi. I'm not mad and there's no need to apologise", jungkook speaks.

Bambam cut him off,

"No kook we accidentally hurt you. After graduation we didn't even tried to contact you all helped us to got together. We are really sorry for everything", Bambam apologised to jungkook.

They'll remember about it.

"Yugi-bam there is nothing to apologise for. The past is past and i never got angry. I know you all went to Uruk. So we also didn't tried to contact you that time. About Jin-soo.... Just forget about it. It's been six years. And i also moved on", jungkook speaks in a low tone.

Everyone believed now.

It's better not to ruin the good mood of his.

Yugbam also understand.