ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 - 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖

( Takeyama POV )

I stared at the clock in my room. It read 4:53. Almost time.

My doorbell let out a soft shriek, indicating the arrival of a visitor at my doorstep. I quickly readied myself, and greeted the visitor.

"Kei-chan~~"

A sweet voice reminiscent of a lovely fairy soothed my ears, and I was engulfed in a crushing hug from Chiaki. She jumped on me the moment I opened the door, and I picked her up in my arms, lightly spinning her around.

"Did you miss me?"

"Oh, I always miss you," I replied, and Chiaki let out a cute giggle. She got off my arms, and danced into my room without a second thought. She crashed down onto my bed.

She was wearing a black crop-top, coupled with a knee-length blue skirt. Even if it was a very simple outfit, I was still in awe of how she managed to look so pretty in it. Her supple thighs were suddenly laid bare when she fell onto the bed, and her skirt was raised more than it should have been. I managed to keep my hormones under control.

I sat down on the bed next to her head, softly running my fingers through her silky brown hair. She let out a soft moan, and buried her head in my pillow, doing god-knows-what with it.

This is usually how our home dates go like. There is not much to talk about, since we've been talking to each other for over 8 months already. We sometimes talk about our day, or about how our friends are doing.

But most of the time, we're just quiet and sitting close to each other, enjoying the other's company. Actions do speak louder than words, after all.

I slowly lowered my hand from her hair to her neck, drawing a thin line with my fingers down her back. She let out another soft moan and an uncontrolled shiver, and she grasped my leg tightly with both her hands, enjoying my rather sensual teasing. She let out heavy, hot breaths, clearly aroused.

No, we've not gone that far yet. And we're not planning to anytime soon. There's a time for everything, and currently, it's just to enjoy each other's company.

Chiaki turned towards me, and rested her head on my legs, clearly wanting me to headpat her. I chuckled lightly, and caressed her hair and forehead. She squealed softly, before melting into my arms.

This..... I could get used to this happy feeling.....

I slowly closed my eyes, and savored a feeling that I was not used to much. Love is something that I'm still learning, especially romantic love. Familial love, like the one I have with Ichika, is definitely much more different than romantic and sexual love.

The connection I've established with Chiaki is probably the deepest one I've ever had. We understand each other very well, even without speaking, something I was able to do only with Ichika around. But in this school, I've managed to open up to several people, and even come close to giving them hints about my time in the White Room. Of course, I wouldn't expect any of them to pick up on that.

I opened my eyes, and looked down at my girlfriend, who had her head on my lap, rubbing her nose against my thigh and hugging my leg for dear life. I softly smiled, and bent down to meet the back of her neck with my lips.

I let out a soft bite.

Chiaki immediately let out a loud squeak, and she squirmed against my sudden aggressive attack on her nape. She stifled a strong moan, but several primal sounds escaped her mouth, indicating that she was enjoying it very much.

She screamed lightly, but it seemed that she was much more involved in my kiss, and she let out deep, hot breaths, and looked up at me with eyes filled with lust and passion.