1: Muzan

In the heavens, the Gods decided they had enough...... Muzan needed to die, even if it wasn't by the hands of a demon slayer down in earth.

So they sent a reaper to slay him, because last time they blessed a human, he could not finish the work, even though he got so close to killing him, Muzan divided himself in 1500 pieces of flesh that scattered all around, ending with his survival.

Now 400 years later after that failure, they finally decided to send a reaper after him, they couldn't risk him hurting more inocent people, and now they knew the work will be finished.

They just hoped nothing bad happens before he dies.

For now they'll watch his death with a creppy smile at their faces.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Back in earth, Muzan was calmly walking under the shining moon after killing a family that sold charcoal up in a mountain. Well... That was until he felt his strengt fading, slowly but surely he was getting weaker by each minute passing by.

So.... He freaked out, he didn't understand what was hapenning, but he felt as if death was right after him slowly eating his force till he was anything but a rotten corpse.

He ran and ran, looking for something, someone, anyone that could help him or be his succesor, he didn't wanted to die just yet.

He found a little boy around the age of fourteen, his hair was black and the tips fading into a Green mint, he had a katana by his side, and wears some kind of uniform.

Great, a slayer just what he needed.

He couldn't turn back now, the boy had already sensed his presence and was chasing after him. So after a little game of the cat and mouse. Muzan stopped sheated his nails, scratched the boy's check and pumped his blood in him, then he inmovilised him.

By this point nothing mattered, he was dieing anyway, so he inserted all his blood into the little boy hopping he would somehow survive all his blood and conquer the sun. Something he couldn't acomplish.

Not too long after, Muzan died, and his remainings turned in ash. Almost instantly, nearly all demons exploded, just some of them survived the change of king, like the demon moons, (except gyokko), and some lower ones.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Now... some hours before Muzan's death, back with the uppermoons.......

All of them were in the infinite fortress waiting for their master to make his apearence, he had called for an uppermoon meeting to discuss where the hell was ubuyashiki's residence.

The time passed and he didn't showed up, instead they started feeling their conection to him slowly fading away. They didn't know what was the cause of that, but that put them all on edge.

They knew that if they were loosing their conection with him, he was dieing, meaning they will die with him, and they didn't wanted to die.

Nakime transported them outside so that they could look out for Muzan, they looked everywhere but could not find him. That was until something snaped inside of them, something have changed, they could feel it.

The ones that were near other lower demons, when the 'thing' changed inside of them, their first reaction was looking back at the lower demons, and were surprised by seeing them explode.

Gyokko was the only unfortunate uppermoon that exploded too with the lower ones.

By this time, all the remaining demons knew the meaning of it, Muzan in his last moments of life, chose a succesor as the new demon king, and now they needed to find their new ruler.

_back where Muzan confronted Muichiro_

The heavens didn't wanted the boy to die, so they strengtened his body to survive Muzan's blood, and in a not so nearly future the sun.

The same boy was laying in a pile of blood, it wasnt entirely his, but he sudently started moving and his body changed. Now he was one or two skin tone paler, his head grew little horns, and his nails became sharper.

Not too long after, he woke up, his eyes now a crimson red instead of the mint ones he used to have. He scanned his surroundings feeling hungry and surprisingly for him, stronger that he ever was.

He didn't remembered what happened, but he did remember that he was going to a mission to slay a demon tormenting a village not to far from where he was standing.

For some reason he remembered the details of the mission, a demon was seen tormenting the villagers, but never eating them, it just slightly hurt them and forced them to work for him.

He walked the entire way there, not knowing of his changes till he entered the village and noticed the weird and fearful startes he was receiving from the people, but the fated point was when sudently the demon he was supossed to kill got out of his hiding spot and kneeled infront of him.

He didn't understood why, the demon was supossed to run from him not show him loyalty.

"My lord, what a pleasure to be the first one to see you as soon as you woke up from your transformation" the demon said. He had a dark mix of blue and green as hair color, purple eyes and a star marking in his forehead.

Muichiro was startled, he wasn't expecting to be called 'lord' by the demon, because as long as he can remember he wasn't a demon, and not the demon king, right?

"What do you mean by lord?, I'm not a demon"- he nervously said, he just wanted to deny it as long as he can.

"Well, our lord died, I could feel it, and before that it looks like you encountered him and transformed you, making you our new lord"- he said as if that was the most normal thing in the world to say.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

What will happen now to Muichiro?
Which new adventures will he have rulling an army of demons?
Will he transform more people into demons?
What will be his energy suply, would he need to eat humans to gain strength and not go wild?

__________________________________

This Is my Chrismas gift for you